»»----- 'Y/N' -----««

Todoroki's POV

"Hey~ Shouto~ Let's go get ice cream later~" sang out 'Y/N.' She looked up at me with big, round eyes as she clung onto my arm. We continued down the sidewalk towards the park. Her smile was so foreign. I suddenly stopped walking.
"Hey, I have a question..." I muttered. "Who are you...?"
"Y/N Kayama!" she replied with a cheery smile. "Who else would I be?"
"I... don't know..." I replied, shaking my head a bit before continuing to walk beside her.

Nearly two weeks had passed since 'Y/N' woke up. According to her words, she couldn't remember any of our classmates; not even Uraraka. She never called me by that nickname and everything that didn't have to do with combat seemed to bore her. Her grades had quickly declined and she didn't care at all. During training, she was much more violent and straightforward with her moves. I looked towards her curiously. She had an almost maniacal grin plastered on her face. I blinked and rubbed my eyes with my free hand, but that strange grin didn't fade. I already know you aren't her... I figured that out a while ago... You're not Y/N... Where's Y/N and who are you...?

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Y/N's POV

My body hung limply as I recovered from my most recent torture session. I wonder if everyone is okay... Is Sho-chan alright? Has he even noticed the real me is missing? Does he think Toga is me? I smiled bitterly as tears rolled down my face. Chained, useless, and pathetic... I let out a sigh as I stared at the stone walls then towards the small opening. After having been here for a while, I realized that it lead straight outside. Based off of whenever there was light shining through it, I could tell if it was day or night. As of right now, it was day. Suddenly, the door was unlocked and Shigaraki walked in. He was scratching his neck furiously as he approached me.

"That little lover of yours is smarter than we thought." he growled. I took note of the annoyance in his voice.
"What are you talking about?" I managed to croak out. My voice was weak and I didn't have much energy left in me.
"He's been doubting her for weeks now!" he roared, placing four fingers on my shoulder, the fifth was barely over two centimeters away from touching me. Weeks..? I've been here for weeks? I furrowed my brows as his laughter suddenly turned maniacal. "At this rate, Toga might get caught. If she does, we'll just bring him here with you."
"No! Don't hurt him!" I exclaimed, thrashing against the chains.
"Too bad there's nothing you can do about it." he laughed before exiting the room.
"No... please..." I breathed out. "Don't hurt him..."

The burn on my arm hadn't healed yet and I had received a lot more wounds, particularly stab wounds. I looked down at the puddle of dried blood below me then towards the small opening in the wall. My eyes widened as a familiar ball of fur suddenly peeked through the gap. Star flew in and froze the chains around my wrists. I lifted them a bit before slamming them into the wall, smashing them. I watched as the cuffs shattered and crashed to the ground. Star froze the handcuffs around my legs and I smashed those as well. I held Star before making a petal outside through the opening and teleporting to it. I left behind a few petals so I could report this location later.

Where am I..?

I looked down at Star who was nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Thank you." I whispered, petting him gently. "I don't know how you found me, but you did. You're a lot skinnier than the last time I saw you..." I reached for my pockets and my eyes widened as I felt my wallet and phone. My phone was dead, but my wallet still had my credit card, cash, and hero identification card. They didn't check my pockets..? No... that's too suspicious. I took out my credit, student, and hero identification card. I smashed my phone and left the wallet on the ground. I should probably change out of this costume too.. If anything, there's probably a tracker on me somewhere, but where is the question. I looked around at my surroundings. I was in a dark alleyway. I began running down it, making my way towards the opening, seeing as the other way was a dead end. When I exited, I found myself at a busy street. Tall buildings towered over me. I'm in the middle of a city. I should start by finding either a police station, a clothing shop, or maybe even a supermarket for food. I ran down the street, catching weird stares as I went. The first thing I managed to come across was a boutique.