»»----- April Fool's Special -----««

Y/N's POV

Today was March 31st, and tomorrow is April Fool's day. I had been frantically trying to get everyone in on a prank against Sho-chan for the past couple of weeks. I somehow managed to convince Bakugou to agree to it as well. Nothing could contain my excitement as I lay in my bed, thinking of the day to come.

I woke up the next morning and got dressed. I made a cake the day before along with nineteen cupcakes. Nineteen out of the twenty-one students in our class. I made my way to the classroom with the desserts in hand.

"Hey, Y/N-chan!" exclaimed Ochaco-chan as she ran up to me.
"Good morning, Ochaco-chan!" I greeted her back. "Remember the plan?" I asked, whispering into her ear. She nodded her head yes and I smiled as I went to my seat. After some time, Sho-chan appeared in front of my desk.
"Good morning, Y/N." he said, but I couldn't say good morning back. Today, the class was going to pretend he wasn't there. I kept a blank face as if I didn't hear anything. "Y/N?" he asked as he waved a hand in front of me. Suddenly, Izu-kun walked up.
"Hello, Y/N!" he said, smiling brightly.
"Good morning, Izu-kun! How have you been?" I asked.
"Great! I was wondering what those were for." he said, pointing at the boxes containing the desserts.
"You'll see." I said with a smile. Sho-chan was still standing there, a slightly confused expression on his face.
"Y/N?" he asked. I continued to pretend he wasn't there. I watched he placed his hand on Izu-kun's shoulder. Izu-kun jumped at the touch.
"Izu-kun? Is something wrong?" I asked, hoping he'd continue to play along.
"W-what? Oh, it's nothing. I just thought I felt someone touch me for a second." he said. Sho-chan's eyes widened.
"Really?" I looked around the room. "Toru-chan is over there, so it couldn't have been her." I said, pointing at my invisible friend.
"Strange.." he said with a nervous laugh. Suddenly, the bell rang and everyone returned to their seats, including Sho-chan who had a confused expression on his face.

Classes went by as usual, until Sho-chan was called to answer a question. Suddenly, Momo-chan rose her hand.
"Yes?" asked Aizawa.
"Excuse me Sir, but there is no student named Todoroki in the class." she said. I watched as Aizawa's gaze went towards me.
"Is that so?" he asked. I nodded my head. "I see... probably someone from one of my other classes." he said. "If that's the case, Y/N please come up and answer this problem." I stood up and answered the question. Once I was done I made my way back towards my seat. "Cruel joke." whispered Aizawa as I walked past him. Class continued on as usual and eventually lunch began.

All of class 1-A sat together. I handed everyone a cupcake everyone except Sho-chan. I could feel him staring at me, but I continued to brush it off. We managed to survive lunch without blowing our cover. I could see Sho-chan tapping a few people, but I was relieved to see no one react.

Once lunch was over, we all returned to class. Sho-chan trailed behind everyone. Classes went by, and it was finally the end of the day. Just as we were about to leave the classroom, Sho-chan snapped.

"Hold it!!" he yelled. Everyone, including me, flinched. We all slowly turned to face him. "What did I do?!" he asked. I only laughed. I picked up the cake I had made and handed it to him.
"April Fools!" I exclaimed. I gave him a peck on the cheek before walking out of the classroom.

Just a little thing. I honestly didn't realize it was April Fool's day until like one hour ago, and I didn't even consider doing this until 15 minutes ago sooo Happy April Fool's! (9:16 PM at the time of writing this)
~Lua