»»----- Marbles -----««

Y/N's POV

I made my way into another clearing. My eyes widened as I saw Ochaco-chan pinning a girl to the ground. Toga.

"Ohh~ Y/N!~" exclaimed Toga. I grit my teeth. My eyes widened as she inserted a needle in Ochaco-chan's leg. She then broke free from Ochaco-chan and jumped to the side. "There are more people now and I don't want to be killed, so bye-bye." she said in a bored yet slightly dejected tone. I ran towards Ochaco-chan.
"Are you alright?!" I asked. She nodded her head.
"Who was that woman just now?" asked Sho-chan.
"A villain. A crazy one." answered Tsu-chan. I shook my head.
"More than crazy..." I muttered. "She belongs in a mental asylum..." Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.
"Ochaco, you're injured!" exclaimed Izu-kun.
"It's fine. I can still totally walk." she said. Toga got Ochaco-chan's blood... we'll need to be more wary...
"We need to get going. After all, we need to get Bakugou out of he-" I turned around, only to realize something. "Guys...? Where did Bakugou go?" The boys turned around and a feeling of dread settled in.
"Well fuck..." muttered Sho-chan.

"The boy you're talking about... I took him with my magic." stated a voice from a nearby tree. "This talent isn't someone who should be on the hero side." he said while playing with a blue marble in his hand. "We'll take him to a stage where he can shine more."
"Give him back!" yelled Izu-kun.
"'Give him back?'" questioned the villain. "That's a strange thing to say. Bakugou doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person, you egoist."
"Give him back!" yelled Izu-kun a second time.
"Move!" yelled Sho-chan as he created a glacier. The man jumped over to a different tree.
"We simply want to show him that the path he's on right now with its fanatical values is not the only path he can take." called the villain from above. "Kids these days are made to choose their paths based on their values."
"It's not just Bakugou!" exclaimed Shoji. "Tokoyami isn't here either!"
"He snatched the two in the back noiselessly?! What kind of quirk does he have?!" questioned Sho-chan. "If you think you can spend time simply talking with us, then you're seriously underestimating us." growled Sho-chan.
"He's right, Mr. Compress, you really shouldn't be underestimating us." I said, stepping forward.
"Oh? Y/N? You're here too? If I had known, I would have taken you as well. Too bad you were in the front, otherwise I would've been able to see you. After all, shouldn't the people who need to be protected be in the middle?" he asked, his expression hidden beneath his mask.
"Mr. Compress. Quirk: Compress. He is able to compress anything into a small marble without actually damaging it." I announced.
"You always like to ruin the fun." he said with an annoyed tone. "I was once an entertainer you know. Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation on my part." He said, revealing a second blue marble.
"You bastard! Don't take them!" yelled Izu-kun.
"Midoriya! Calm down!" exclaimed Shoji.
"Uraraka, take this guy!" yelled Sho-chan as he handed the unconscious person hanging around his shoulders to Ochaco-chan before rushing forward.
"What do you think you're doing?!" I screamed after him. I watched as he created a giant glacier of ice. I stepped forwards as well in an attempt to bombard Mr. Compress with petals. Sho-chan's right side was nearly frozen over after doing such a large scale attack.
"Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features!" yelled Mr. Compress. He had somehow managed to dodge both of our attacks. I grit my teeth as yet another wave of pain washed over my head. "There's no way I'd fight students who are hero candidates." Mr. Compress said something into an earpiece then began running away.

"No!" yelled Izu-kun.
"I won't let you get away!" growled Sho-chan.
"Get back here, you coward!" I screamed as we all chased after the fleeing villain.
"What makes you think you'll be able to catch up?" he asked. I created a knife and stuck in one of his legs. He groaned in pain. "You're much more annoying than you were before." he growled. "I saw what you did with Moonfish. You're already close to your limit, aren't you?" he asked. My eyes widened, but I continued to run forward. I wasn't about to let him throw me off. I sent another knife in his other leg. At least he was beginning to slow down a little.
"Damn it, that masked guy is fast." growled Sho-chan.
"If only Iida were here..." muttered Ochaco-chan.
"We can't... give up..." mumbled Izu-kun. "We have to catch up... and get them back!"
"But at this rate, he's just getting further away!" exclaimed Shoji.