»»----- Bedhead -----««

Aizawa's POV

I squinted at the grin on Y/N's face and let out a quiet groan. This kid... She knows what she's doing, but to others it'll seem like she's acting reckless.

"Ooo!" squealed Joke. "She's buying time for them! A good hero always knows her limits!"
"Yeah, but the people reviewing her aren't heroes. They won't think the same way we do, meaning they'll see what she's doing as reckless, maybe even dumb." I replied, shaking my head.
"Didn't you hear?" questioned Joke. "They invited a few heroes to help grade them. They'll probably understand what she's doing as well, meaning her actions will be justified."
"Not many people understand how calculated her way of thinking is. Even less know how far she can go. Right now, she's thinking of her next move. Knowing Y/N, she'll never back down when there's something she can help with, even if it breaks her." I mumbled.

I watched as petals began raining around them. Y/N created a barrier of petals around the fire cyclone. I furrowed my brows as she suddenly fell to her hands and knees as if she was in great pain. After some time, she dispersed the petals and Gang Orca stood in the center. She used the petals to absorb his echolocation, but it took a heavy toll on her body.

Y/N's POV

"Well? What's next?" questioned Gang Orca as he stood in front of me. I would have risen to my feet again, but the blood trickling down the side of my head told me it was better not to. Suddenly, Izu-kun came out of nowhere and landed a kick on Gang Orca.
"Get out of here!" he yelled. I nodded my head and recollected my petals. I formed a platform beneath myself and took both Sho-chan and Yoarashi away with me. We landed at the new evacuation zone. The moment we reached the ground, my vision faltered and I struggled to keep my eyes open. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the container of pain killers.
"Recovery Girl said 6 is considered overdose..." I muttered. I popped four into my mouth and took in a deep breath.
"Y/N..." muttered Sho-chan. He was laying on the ground to my right while Yoarashi lay to my left. They were both weak and drained after the encounter.
"Sorry I couldn't handle Gang Orca on my own. Doing a scan of the city already took out most of my energy. I was reckless and didn't think to save some energy in case they prepared anything else." I said.

"With this, all the provisional licensing exam procedures have been completed." came Mera's voice.

I turned to Sho-chan and helped him up. He had mostly recovered from the shock after Gang Orca's quirk. His eyes lingered on the burn that decorated my left arm.

"Give me your arm." he said.
"It's fine." I replied. "It's just a burn."
"A second degree burn." he said, adding emphasis on the 'second.'
"Yeah, only a second degree burn." I replied with a shrug. "It should take a day or so to heal. In fact, it should heal by the time I reach France. Of course, this doesn't apply to anyone else, only me considering my body heals at a faster rate compared to others. Sometimes I wonder if it's a second quirk."
"I did this..." muttered Sho-chan. I quickly shook my head.
"You didn't do anything. It was me who jumped into the fire like an idiot." I said with a laugh. He shook his head, letting it hang while he wore a guilty expression. "If you blame yourself, I'll be sad." I said with a slight frown.

"Excuse me!" called a girl. She jogged up to me and pointed towards my arm. "Please let me heal that." I was quick to shake my head.
"My body doesn't react well to healing quirks." I said with a smile. "The last time someone tried to heal me, the pain was transferred onto them and my wound only worsened."
"Oh... I see..." muttered the girl. "Sorry I can't be of any help."
"Don't worry about it." I said with a smile. "I'm sure you'll make a great hero in the future." She nodded her head before walking towards a different person to tend to their injuries. I turned back to Sho-chan. He still wore a guilty expression.