»»----- Yaoyorozu -----««

Todoroki's POV

"Guess who's back!" cheered Y/N as she walked into the dorm. Our classmates stared at her with wide eyes. Uraraka and I walked in behind her. Y/N laughed as Star appeared out of nowhere and flew into her arms. "Aww~ Did you miss me?" she cooed, petting his fur softly.
"Welcome back!" exclaimed Ashido as she jumped up from her seat. Y/N suddenly yawned.
"I can't believe I'm still tired after sleeping for most of the plane and train ride." she said with a laugh. "So did anything interesting happen while I was gone?"
"Other than the pictures and confused screaming, nope." replied Ashido. Suddenly, Yaoyorozu walked towards me.

"Hey, Sweetie~" she chirped with a smile on her face. "Are you tired from the train ride?~" Y/N immediately walked towards us, standing between me and Yaoyorozu with her arms crossed.
"Look, I'm not here to fight, but trust me when I say I will." she said, glaring at Yaoyorozu.
"Why does Todoroki get all the hot chicks?!" cried out Kaminari.
"Well shit, flower girl is pissed." said Bakugou with a laugh.
"Why are you blocking me from seeing my boyfriend?" asked Yaoyorozu with gritted teeth.
"Who said he was yours?" scoffed Y/N. She looks cute when she's jealous. Suddenly, Yaoyorozu lashed out at her. Y/N tripped her, causing the black haired girl to fall to the ground. "This isn't like you, Momo-chan. You're normally cool-headed and calculative, but I'm a bit disappointed."
"Girls!" yelled a loud voice. Everyone turned to see Aizawa. "If you're going to fight, go fight in the courtyard or something." he grumbled before turning away. Y/N looked towards Yaoyorozu.

"Do you want to fight?" she asked in a dangerous tone. "The winner is already pretty obvious."
"I'm going to laugh when you lose." stated Yaoyorozu in an equally dangerous tone. Y/N shrugged and made her way towards the courtyard while I followed behind her. Eventually, the rest of the class followed suit. We stood to the side while Y/N and Yaoyorozu stood in the middle. Y/N pulled off my hoodie and set it on a platform before sending it to me. She was wearing a sports bra underneath. She stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles before facing Yaoyorozu.

"You can make the first move." said Y/N. In that instant, Yaoyorozu created what looked to be a machine gun. Isn't that too much?! The bullets came flying at Y/N; they were so fast I couldn't see them. Y/N only grinned and danced around each bullet. "Aww~ Don't tell me that's the best you can do." said Y/N. "Here's a fun fact: I excel in knife and gun wielding." said Y/N before creating a knife in one hand and a handgun in the other. She threw the knife and it barely missed Yaoyorozu's neck. "The next one will be a bull's eye if you don't forfeit." Yaoyorozu's grip on the machine gun tightened and Y/N raised her hand gun. As scary as she can be, why is she kinda' hot right now? "I've been playing with knives and guns since I was a child. Do you really want to play this game?" Yaoyorozu's eyes widened before she sank to her knees, trembling.
"I... give up..." she muttered, her head hanging. Y/N let out a sigh of relief, immediately dropping the scary aura she had.
"Thank goodness. I didn't want to have to actually fight you." she said, making her weapons disappear. "Well, I guess that settles it." She walked towards me, but was stopped as a knife flew past her face. She turned to see Yaoyorozu glaring at her. "It's too late. You forfeited."
"Why?!" Yaoyorozu suddenly cried out. "What makes you better than me?!" Y/N blinked for a second, shock and confusion was written all over her face.
"I'm not better. In fact, I'm not better than anyone here. In the end, we're all human, and that makes us equal. Regardless of what's given to us throughout life, we're all simply humans." she said. "I'm nothing more than a lucky human. I was blessed with a powerful quirk. I was blessed with supportive friends. I was blessed with the chance to meet everyone here, and I was blessed with the chance of find someone that loves and cares about me the same way I love and care about them."
"What about me?!" cried out Yaoyorozu. Tears stained her face. "My whole life I tried so hard! I did everything I could to become strong! To become someone that others would accept! What did I do wrong?! Why do you have such a perfect life?! You're the daughter of a pro hero! You're stronger than just about everyone I know! You're smarter than the entire class! You're the youngest pro hero in the world! You even have a perfect boyfriend! But me... I have none of those things... What's wrong with me..?"
"Nothing."replied Y/N. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, but if you really believe that, then the only person that can give you a true answer is yourself." She waved towards Star who flew into her arms before making her way back inside the dorm building, leaving everyone standing outside in shock.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Y/N?" I called as I entered the dorm. No reply. I walked inside and shut the door behind me. I walked around, not catching a sign of her until I heard soft snoring. I smiled and climbed up to the loft area where she was asleep with Star cradled in her arms. I want to switch places with Star... "You sleep so much..." I mumbled to myself. She shifted a bit before opening her eyes. She turned her head to face me.
"Hello, Sho-chan." she greeted with a smile.
"Still tired?" I asked. She shook her head and sat up. "Did I go too far?" she asked. "I think Momo-chan hates me..."
"Why does it matter?" I asked, crawling towards her.
"I guess it doesn't really matter, but I didn't want to make enemies with anyone. Yet here I am, starting up feuds with my classmates. Not to mention, we were fighting over you." she said the last part with a laugh. "In the end, I don't regret it." She leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. "I don't think I'll ever regret fighting for you. Wait- I nearly forgot!" she suddenly exclaimed, jumping up from the bed. She made her way down and grabbed a bag from the kitchen counter.
"What's that?" I called down. She only grinned before making her way back up. She hopped onto the bed and pulled out two small boxes from the bag and handed one to me.
"Remember when I said I would get you a present?" she asked with a smile. I lifted the lid to reveal a necklace with a black cat charm. She opened her box and lifted out a second necklace. The one in her hand had a silver cat. "Look." She leaned over and connected the two cats.

"Of course you would get something cute like this

"Of course you would get something cute like this." I chuckled. She pouted, but quickly began giggling as she tackled me onto the bed. Star landed on top of us and we both began laughing. Is it possible for life to get any more perfect than it already is?

Has Momo given up? We'll see. Honestly, when I first started this, I thought it would be a chapter a month like most fanfics, but I'm sitting in my bed for hours, just typing and somehow doing daily updates. Now we're almost at 100 chapters. I'm both confused and very happy with myself at the same time. 😂

Another fanart from BlueFUNNEHGaming! Thank you very much for sending me this!~ 💗💖💓~Lua

~Lua