»»----- 256 -----««

Y/N's POV

"Everyone! Don't get too separated! Let's move as a group!" exclaimed Izu-kun.
"Sorry, everyone!" I called. "I'm going solo. I'm one of the biggest targets, so it's best I don't draw attention to you guys!" I was about to take off, but then I remembered something. "Also, don't forget. Our school is the only one with a specific disadvantage. They know our quirks and our fighting styles, so be careful!" I then turned around a ran away from the group. I smirked as I noticed several hostile eyes were trained on my every movement, making sure to keep track of my location. A loud beep was heard over head.

"First test, start!"

I stopped running and looked around at the hundreds who decided to try and hunt me down.

"Aww~" I coed. "All of you are coming for me? How considerate." I should probably be strategic and stuff, but there's a ton of dust here. I hate it when I get dust in my eyes.

I then created my cyclone. It swirled and raged around me, yet the center was perfectly calm. I could hear yells through the wind I was generating. I then created a net of sorts around my balls, giving them surface area to hit people with, yet allowing me to have full control over them. In other words, they were practically unavoidable bullets. I dispersed my cyclone and began my slaughtering spree. One by one, the hundreds of students who came after me were eliminated as I dodged and countered their attacks. Of course, every now and then, I'd be taken by surprise, but my quirk was far too well-rounded. It was completely unfair. Technically, I could simply create a bubble of petals around each of the targets, preventing anyone from getting a chance to even touch me, but I didn't want to make things impossible for everyone else. I danced around countless projectiles, yet not a single one managed to hit any of my targets. Two of my targets were attached to my legs while the third was attached to the center of my stomach. My projectiles attacked any and every target that came into my view.

"She's not showing any mercy!" screamed someone as they attempted to dodge one of my balls, only to inevitably fail.
"I'm the number two hero for a reason." I stated. I frowned when a loud voice boomed overhead. It was Aizawa.

"Y/N! The minimum is two! At this rate, the remaining hundred will pass by default!" he yelled in a slightly irritated tone. I pouted a bit as I dodged a few more balls.
"Am I allowed to finish off the ones that tried to hunt me down?" I asked, not expecting anyone to hear me.
"Go ahead. There's nothing stopping you." muttered Aizawa with a groan. I was confused as to how he managed to hear me, but it was a welcome turn of events.
"Did you hear that?~" I asked as I turned to look at the remaining few. Fear fled into a few of their eyes and some fled. I quickly took out the remaining people and watched as everyone I had just defeated solemnly walked towards the exit. If I had to guess, that'd be at least 100.

I wonder how everyone else is doing. Chances are Sho-chan and Bakugou split off. Kirishima probably followed Bakugou since he's his closest friend, while everyone else stuck together. I already warned them about the 'Crushing of UA.' Although, the force must have been much less in comparison to last year since a large amount came after me. Then again, the people who dare to go after UA are quite naïve. Just like the people from last year.

"T-there were 256 taken out?! A single person took out 256 and passed!" Mera's voice rang out throughout the arena. "A-and another person took out 120!"

"256? Not bad." I said to myself. A small smile was present on my face. "A lot better than the 189 I got last year. Then again, my quirk made this year's exam far too easy."

"Um, well, I'm so surprised that I'm awake now." came Mera's voice. "It looks like they'll just keep coming now. Everyone, please do your best as quickly as possible. Those who have passed, please make your way towards the waiting area."