EIGHTY TWO

My Appa 😎:

Come before dinner.

NaYeon is making something special.

06:42 P.M

I mouthed a 'o' and scratched my head.

"Sometimes think before you speak, pabo." ChaeYoung said and hit my head. I pouted.

I then looked at our girlfriends coming out of the room giggling, chattering like nothing really happened between them. They made it and I knew it.

"Everything is okay?" I asked them and Sana Unnie nodded.

"Something had happened?" DaHyun Unnie asked in confusion. ChaeYoung high fived with them because she only knew it that what had happened with them.

"Yeah, we just made for the lost time. They were mad because I didn't talk to them when I was in US with NaYeon Unnie." Momo said smiling at her friends.

"Oh, Sana Unnie was mad but you guys made it soon. Aish I remember when she was mad at me. It took a whole week to make up." DaHyun Unnie said glaring at Sana Unnie. We laughed when Sana Unnie stepped on her foot to shut her up.

"JeongYeon Unnie invited me for dinner. Let's go." Sana Unnie said pulling our hands.

"She texted you all but not me?" I asked and they nodded showing their phones. Only I, Momo and Mina Unnie didn't get any message from her. I pouted.

"Don't be mad baby, maybe she thought you're with us." Sana Unnie said pinching my cheek. I hold Momo's hand removing Sana Unnie's hand on me because I saw her frowning.

"Jealous moguri." I said kissing her cheek. She slapped my arm before we stepped in the elevator.

______________________________________

NaYeon's pov

After I finished cooking with her help, I put off my apron and hanged it on the hanger. I then took the bowl of chicken soup I made for her and pulled her out from the kitchen counter to the couch with me.

I made her sit but she was too busy in playing her mobile legends. She then sat down crossing her legs. I blew the soup in the spoon and turned to her. She just opened her mouth still busy in playing.

"Just let the phone rest and drink it first." I said but she just shook her head opening her mouth. I sighed and fed her.

After she was done, I got up with bowl and went to put the bowl in the sink. I came back and sat beside her. I turned on the television waiting for them to come home.

In the middle of my watching, I felt her hand sliding around my waist. She pulled me closer and I let her do that resting my head on her shoulder. She then placed her phone on the table and leaned back hugging me sideway.

"You lost?"

"Aniyo, no one can beat Yoo JeongYeon in mobile legends." She said with a proud look making me roll my eyes.

"You don't believe me? I can beat anyone. I never lose in this game."

"Yeah yeah, You're great in everything."

"Seriously? In this, too?" She leaned close smirking. I looked away but she cupped my cheek making me face her.

"What?"

"You didn't answer bad bunny." She said pouting.

"Don't you know pabo?" I smirked whispering

"No, let me see." She smirked back and kissed me pushing down on the couch.I wrapped my arms around her neck responding back.