TWENTY NINE

"Umm...TzuYu, I didn't tell you before that..." I started but I was damn nervous. She becomes scary whenever something happens to JeongYeon.

"That what? Tell me now." She raised her voice.

"Yu Ju, stop it." Momo slapped her arm.

"TzuYu, today JeongYeon went hyper but don't worry I managed to control her."

"Unnie, why didn't you inform us before?" ChaeYoung asked.

"I'm sorry but I didn't want you all to be worried."

"WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME?" TzuYu shouted slamming the table. Everyone was stunned.

"Next time call us if something happens. Got it you all?" TzuYu shouted again looking at her plate.

"We got it." We all said along with dad. Seemed like TzuYu was our dad today.

"TzuYu, meet me after dinner." Dad said and stood up from the chair.

"Appa I have something important to ask. Can I come before TzuYu-ah?" I asked him who nodded and left for his room.

I finished my food and went to his room. He was working on some files while sipping his coffee.

"What is it dear?" He asked turning his head to me gesturing me to sit down.

"When I'm gonna get my new heart?" I asked him in nervous tone expecting his shocking reaction.

"What? What does that mean NaYeon?" He exclaimed and stood up from his chair.

"Appa, how much time is left for me? I know I have less chances to die but still I want to ask."

"NaYeon...I..."

"Appa I know everything. Don't hide it anymore, please." I nearly shouted.

Flashback...

NaYeon passed out in the hallway of the hospital when she was on her way for have a lunch with her father and brother. When she woke up, she found herself in one of the wards in the hospital. She looked around to just to find her brother TaeHyung sleeping on the couch while his was drooling. She giggled and got up from the bed.

She didn't want to disturb him so she walked out of the room without making any noise. She went to meet her father to ask what happened to her earlier. It was not the first time she passed out. It happened with her many times since she was a child. Her parents said her body was weak and that was the only reason. But today she really wanted to know the real reason behind this.

"Why the hell I can't find a donor for my daughter?" Her father, Mr Kim yelled on his assistant.

"Sir, we are trying our best but our last hope was that man who is nowhere to find." His assistant said lowering his head.

"Why this happened with my daughter? Why I'm facing this much problems?" His father ruffled his hair and groaned. NaYeon was already confused by their conversation. She was listening them leaning on the door though it was bad manner but her father mentioned his daughter so she wanted to know the meaning behind it.

"Sir, she still has chances to live. Don't worry. We have time. She's not going to die that easily."

"I don't even know when I'll lost my NaYeon and you are saying we have time? We have time but still we don't know until when." Mr Kim said and sighed.

That hit NaYeon. She heard her name from her father. 'Donor? For what?' She was too fragile to be broken easily. Tears formed in her eyes. Why she needed a doner? What happened to her?