THREE

"Oppa, I want to ask you something." NaYeon asked as soon as they get inside the car. She was wondering about the girls especially about JeongYeon.

"I know NaYeon but not now. I'll tell you later." TaeHyung said focusing on the road.

"But Oppa..."

"Kid, can't you see I'm driving now?"

"Arraso. I'll wait." NaYeon pouted. She was embarrassed for blushing by a simple act of JeongYeon. 'Why did I do that, huh?'

"Good girl." He patted her head and went back to focus on the road.

______________________________________

At Kim house...

Someone knocked the door of TzuYu's room though she was sharing room with her Unnie, it looked like she was the owner of the room. She opened the door as expected.

"Yes Mr Kim, what you want now?" She said boringly.

"TzuYu-shi, I'm here just to tell you to be ready for school. We will go to school now for your school transferring process. DaHyun and ChaeYoung are waiting downstairs." Mr Kim said with a smile.

"Today is Friday. Can't we go on Monday for this? I don't want to leave Unnie alone here." TzuYu said but this time with worry in her eyes.

"TzuYu-Shi, my wife is here to take care of your sister. Don't worry, let's go." Mr Kim said.

"But..."

"Yu Ju, I'll be fine here. You can go." JeongYeon said from the bed. She was playing with her stuffed bunny.

"But Unnie..."

"TzuYu, if you don't want to come today just come to complete the formalities of your transfer and then you can come back home if you want. Every Friday is just sports day." Momo joined their conversation. She said behind her father without looking at TzuYu though she wanted to talk with her once.

"Okay if you say so." TzuYu finally accepted to go to school just for formalities. Momo beamed and a smile appeared on her lips as TzuYu agreed with her.

"Okay prepare your documents and come downstairs, I'll be waiting for you." Mr Kim said and left with Momo.

______________________________________

"Unnie take care of you and don't go outside of the room. There are zombies waiting to eat people." TzuYu said to JeongYeon.

"Yah Yu Ju. I don't want to d-die again. I won't go. I promise." JeongYeon said with a worried face.

"Unnie, I was joking but seriously don't go outside until I come, Okay?"

"Okay, don't worry. I'll play with my Good Bunny inside the r-room."

"That's like my good Unnie. I'm going but I'll be back soon. Don't be afraid. Bye Unnie." TzuYu kissed her cheek and left the room. She went downstairs with her bag. Her sisters got up from their seats.

"Okay, let's go now, Momoring are you ready or still eating?" Mr Kim teased Momo.

"Mommy, Appa is teasing me." Momo whined again.

"Such a kid." TzuYu rolled her eyes but her whining was the cutest thing in her eyes.

"Yah, are you talking to me?" Momo glared at TzuYu.

"No, I'm talking with air." TzuYu said and stuck out her tongue.

"Yah..."

"Momoring, don't mind with her word. You're so sweet." DaHyun said while pinching Momo's cheek.