TWENTY TWO

NaYeon's pov

I finished my breakfast quickly and went in JeongYeon's room. I wanted to confess my feelings because finally I realized that I love her. I couldn't keep it any longer. She was still in the bathroom so I waited for her but I had only 5 minutes left. She opened the door revealing her body to my eyes. I was staring more like drooling over her. Sometimes I got green thoughts for her.

"Aren't you gonna be late, Ms Kim?" She said drying her hair with towel.

"What?" I came back to my sense because I was busy staring her.

"I said aren't you gonna be late?" She came close to me.

"I was j-just going." I was stuttering.

"Then go. Study is more important." She said and went back to put the wet towel back in the bathroom. She came back and saw me again with a confuse look.

"You want to say something? You'll be late." She asked again, why she was not stuttering? I shrugged my thought and walked toward her.

"You're more important than study Ms Yoo." I went close to her putting my hands around her nape.

"W-What are you doing, bunny and what do you mean that I-I'm more important?" She asked stuttering.

"Why are you stuttering, jeong?" I smirked and whispered in her left ear.

"I-I always stutter like this." She put her hands on my waist like wanted to push me. I rested my head on her chest hugging her tight.

"What are you doing? Are you okay bunny?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Really? Let me check." She broke the hug and put her palm on my forehead.

"But you're fine. Are you feeling weak? Then take a rest today."

"I'm feeling weak because of you." I whispered smirking again and she was confused again.

"Why are you acting so weird?" She said in a serious tone. I heard the honk of the car means Oppa was calling me. I looked at my wristwatch and then to her.

"I'll tell you later. Just wait for me." I kissed her cheek and went to open the door but before I could open it, she pulled me back. She pinned me to the door and leaned closer.

"What you wanted to say." She asked. I again looked at my watch and then to her. I didn't reply thinking for what should I say now. I was prepared a while ago but what now? My knees became weak feeling her this close.

I shook my head and about to push her but she stopped me with a kiss. I smiled and responded back like never wanted to let go. I grabbed her collar and pulled her close to me. Her hands on my waist started to roam around my back.

My phone buzzed, I fished out my phone and Oppa was calling me. I rejected the call, putting it back in my pocket and wrapped my arms again around her nape. She stopped moving and pulled out. I rested my head on her chest for support.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't control. You can slap me." She said pushing me a little and looked away.

"Why you're not looking at me?" I made her to face me.

"Because I made a mistake. You like someone else and it's wrong if I do something like this."

"Why you're so dumb, jeong?" I hissed not wanted to shout on her.

"I'm not dumb and we shouldn't do this again. I'm sorry. Just slap me with all your force and go back." She argued back.

"It's easy for you to kiss me and say sorry everytime, right?"