SEVENTY EIGHT

"They'll be fine, right?" NaYeon asked closing the door after Momo left to follow TzuYu. JeongYeon hugged her from the back resting her chin on NaYeon's shoulder while nodding.

"They'll be fine but I don't know if they'll be together again." JeongYeon said and kissed her cheek.

"Let them handle it. We can help but can't change what they want." NaYeon said moving in a motion like they were dancing while JeongYeon was hugging her from back. She sniffed on her neck while stepping randomly. JeongYeon then turned NaYeon to face her and leaned to kiss her while doing salsa giggling along with her.

They stopped moving their legs as their lips touched eachother. JeongYeon pulled her by her waist closing the gap between their bodies. She bit NaYeon's lip causing her moan a little.

JeongYeon pinned her on the wall fighting for dominance. NaYeon smirked when she won. She flipped their position while kissing her hungrily. She then pulled out when she was out of breath. She panted resting her head on JeongYeon's chest.

"That was hot. I like it." JeongYeon whispered and kissed NaYeon's nape.

"It's your effect. You're making me wild." NaYeon said facing her. She bit JeongYeon's shoulder causing her to groan.

"Stop it if you don't want to regret." JeongYeon groaned pushing her. NaYeon giggled and kissed her neck marking her territory that caused JeongYeon to moan.

"Holy shit..." JeongYeon cursed when NaYeon went down to her cleavage pushing down her hospital robe.

"Daddy likes it?" She whispered in JeongYeon's ear while biting her earlobe. JeongYeon nodded and tilted her head.

"Later. It's not safe here." NaYeon said pinching her nose. JeongYeon whined while pouting.

"Don't be so cute daddy. I might eat you." NaYeon said pushing her on the bed. She laid beside her hugging her waist.

______________________________________

TzuYu opened the door just to find her Unnies cuddling on the bed. She shook her head and walked toward them.

She tapped JeongYeon making her startled. JeongYeon quickly opened her eyes causing NaYeon to move too. They both sat on the bed immediately.

"We missed the show." TaeHyung said pointing at the hickey on JeongYeon's neck.

"Oppaaaa..." NaYeon ran to smack his head.

"Yah, am I wrong?" He said hiding behind Momo. They giggled on the tom and jerry in the room.

______________________________________

TaeHyung drove off to JeongYeon's restaurant with NaYeon, JeongYeon, Momo and TzuYu while Rose was already there. They get out of the car and TaeHyung parked his car then came back.

"You wanted to see this once. Here it is." JeongYeon said to NaYeon pointing at the restaurant. NaYeon smiled happily while side hugging her.

They went inside to have their lunch. JeongYeon picked the table and they took their seats. TzuYu called the waitress that was JiSoo who was busy talking with Rose at the kitchen counter. She looked at TzuYu and ran to her.

"Sorry, I was busy a bit." She said bowing.

"Yah Unnie, do you really need to do this?" JeongYeon said giggling.

"How are you now? You scare me everytime I hear you're hurt." JiSoo said checking her slit.

"Well it's good she was at home or you have called ambulance like last time." TzuYu said laughing.