Chapter 9: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 2: Get to know you better.

Start from the beginning

*Blake pov*

"No she won't. "

Yang:" why not??"

Of course she didn't know. Who would love a Faunus liked me? Well there was one but I decided to give up on our love to fulfill my mission but yet I couldn't do it. I regretted so much.

"Just she wouldn't. "

Yang:" I know my sister well. I know she will.  I mean I have never seen her make a friend other than Nora and Ren. If she can make friends with you I bet with a little push she might like you. "

" She will not and I know it! "

Yang:" Why you keep saying that! "

" Because I'm an animal! "

I covered my mouth realising what I had just revealed. I looked at Yang who had a confused and shocking face. I shaked my head and turned around.

"I say nothing. I got to go. Tell Ruby I will see her soon. "

Yang:" Wait Blake! "

Yang grabbed my arm not letting me leave. Suddenly I got flashbacks from the past. A full grown man grabbed my younger self as I was trying to escape.

Unknown man:" you are not going any where! You mutt!" 

Younger Blake:" no let go of me! "

" Let go of me!! "

I scratched Yang's arm with my claws as I jumpped and  hissed at her. When I accidently scratched her she some how pulled my bow and the ribbon was on her hand. She looked at her arm than the ribbon in her hand than at me. I must looked like an angry cat. With my ear back and my claws and fangs out, hissing at her.  I looked shock at what had done before I looked down.

"I told you I am an animal ..."

Once I said that I ran.

*Yang pov*

I stood there stunned at what just happened few minutes ago. There was slience after that fight there was nothing but the sound of dripping of blood from my arm. If it wasn't for Zwei took the ribbon from my hand I would have continue to stand there.

"Zwei!"

Zwei smelled it and barked towards the door. He ran towards it and scratched it trying to open it.  He turned around and barked at me.

"Yes you are right! We need to find her!"

I opened the door and lock it before chasing after Zwei. Who was sniffing Blake tracks. 'i hope I would get to her on time. Who knows what shit thing would happened to her! ' most humans were not friendly to Faunus as they think they were a sin, an animal and a monster. Because of having animal features they were normally used for slavery. When a group of people see a Faunus they would abused them and no one would say anything about it.

Suddenly Zwei turned to a corner and must have hit someone because I heard a male voice shouting in pain. When I got there my eyes must have turned red. Blake was lying on the floor unconscious or might be dead. No matter now... I stared at the people who did it. 'i had bigger things to deal with...' 

"You guys are going to die..."

*Blake pov*

I opened my eyes slowly realising I was in an unfamiliar place. Then suddenly I saw something black and white that barked. '..... Barked? 'i blinked twice and saw Zwei sitting on my stomach. I screamed and jumpped up. I got caught before I hit the ground. I looked at the person who came to my rescue.

"Yang?"

Yang:" hey how are you feeling? You got hit pretty hard by those guys. Don't worry I have deal with them already. "

'oh right I was being attacked... ' I was running and running I didn't look where I was going and I bumpped into someone. They saw my cat ears and started to attack me. I managed to defend myself until they brought out a whip which caused me to stun. Then I blackout when they hit me on the head. But before I black out I saw something burning as bright as the sun itself.

Yang placed me back on her bed. I assumed I was in her room with the amount of yellow there was. Yang sat beside me. I started to stiffed up. I didn't know what to say. I bet she wanted me to explain. Wait why did she help me?'

Yang:" For generation my family have been born with A gift from heaven. Ruby and I have it. My father had it. And his father had it too.  We will be born with a power. My power is strength and to active that I had to be angry and when I'm angry my eyes turned red and I burned. Literally. I will be in flame. "

She clenched her fist than unclenched it before looking at me with a smile.

Yang:" thus that time you saw my red eyes. People would say it was a gift. I say it was a curse. I can never tell or show this to anyone. If word get out the king would want us to work under him and I don't want that. I don't want to work under a man who have killed my mother! Indirectly."

Yang paused awhile before she continue.

Yang:" I decided to tell you this to tell you that we are in the some boat. Most people would kill anything that is not normal and I'm not normal.  But I want to tell you that I promise I will protect you."

" You... do not mind that I am a Faunus?"

Yang:" Like I say we are on the same boat. But seriously tell anyone I will kill you. "

I couldn't help to laugh at her half-hearted threatening who couldn't help to smile. I grabbed her arm and I touched the bandages.

"I'm sorry ... I'm really an animal am I?"

Yang:" if you are then you will be a really cute one. "

Yang scratched my cat ears which made me purred. After awhile I realised what I was doing. I wanted to pull back but Yang hugged me tightly.

Yang:" if no one wants you because you are an animal. I want you."

There was a slience I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Yang:"Blake Belladonna. I Yang Xiao Long the beauty hunter is in love you. And I will make you mine. "

'Wait what!? '
---------------------------------------------------
An: I just realized something this whole 9 chapter is only about three days. Hahaha. I wanted to write whiterose but I realised it's bumblebee and ladybug I can't have white rose suddenly appear out of no where so I did some editing or I would have publish these two chapters two days ago. What you guys think? Lady bug or bumblebee? (Of course is white rose. )

Anyways till next chapter! Kirawolf out! Stay pawsome~*wink*  Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

*Edit*
I forgot to add one more thing my phone may be taken away by two weeks times. So updates will be hella slow. I will announce it on the last day of being with my phone.