Chapter 9: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 2: Get to know you better.

Start from the beginning

Blake:" Ruby and I are not girl friends. We just met. But she is nice girl. "

'or Ruby. ' I couldn't help to smile sadly. I blinked twice to snap myself out. Then I shaked my head. ' I can't think straight all the sudden...' 

"But seriously if you were to make that lunch. Would you make for me? "

Blake:" I don't mind you trying them first. Then I would cook for Ruby for real. "

Suddenly I heard barking then scratching of the door. So I walked up to the door and opened it. A black and white Corgi charged into the shop. Which caused Blake to scream  and jump up in the air. I managed to carry her as she fell in mid air. She hurried climb on my shoulders when the dog placed its paws on my knees.

Blake:" please get that dog away from me. I don't like dog!"

"Hahahaha Blake don't worry. He won't bite. "

I carried him up and bring it close to Blake who stiffed up with fear. Zwei our Rose Xiao Long pet dog. He was a stray dog before I decided to take him in. I found him during one of my travels. He was abused by some kids on the street thus I saved him. Since then Zwei had been following me and became our messager dog. Zwei was an incredible dog. He was able to travel far without getting lost. He was one hella great messager dog.

Zwei licked Blake's nose and barked happily. With that, Blake jumpped off me and landed gracefully on the floor. 'almost like a cat... ' I saw there was a letter on his collar so I taken it out and dropped zwei who ran to Blake who jumpped on me again. I carried her piggy back style using one of my arms to bear her weight. I opened it up and it was a letter was Ruby.

Ruby:"Dear Yang,

Would you take care of the shop for me? I will be going out the whole day on a date with my lover ♥️ I won't be back for dinner as well. "

Love Your dears sister Ruby.

PS. Everything is fine don't worry. Talk more when I get home.

"Huh. Ruby have a date.... "

I glanced up to look at Blake who showed a face of sadness. She was suppose to be Ruby's lover. They connected so well. But I guess Ruby had her eyes on someone else. Which was odd.

Blake:"I'm glad she found love. I think is the Roses guy."

"Roses guy? "

Blake told me the whole story. When Blake and Her went out they came across an alley and there was a Red and white roses together. 'oh? This person want to marry my little sister? ' Summer taught Ruby and I the meaning of different colour roses. She said it was a Family traditions. And red and white roses together means marry me.

"Blake are you ok?"

Blake:" I'm good. I mean we are just friends. "

" But I hook you up with her. "

Blake:" And we both decided to be friends. Well I guess it's just her. "

" You do like her don't you. "

Blake kept quiet for awhile before whispering three words.

Blake:" .... I don't know. "

We stayed quiet for awhile and Zwei seem to feel the tension in the air and whimpered sadly. I put her down gently on her feet and turned around before hugging her tightly.

"Hey! Don't give up! I bet if you try hard enough she will feel the same way as you!"

Blake:" no she won't. "