¢нαρтєя тωєиту тняєє

Start from the beginning

We made it to the kitchen, without any catastrophes thankfully, and he proceeded to make coffee first.

"That's nasty." I commented.

"Not to me, shorty." He retorted and I scowled.

"I'm not that short." I mumbled under my breath, and he chuckled.

"Yes, hon. You really are."

"I'm growing though! We can all be beanstalks like you Donnie The Giraffe." I sarcastically said. He sighed.

"After we work on good nicknames, we need to look at comebacks." He said, and my jaw dropped. I had been mixing the batter for waffles, and took the spoon I was using. I held it up and whapped him with the batter covered side, smearing it down his arm.

"That was unnecessary and uncalled for." I said, smiling as he took his finger and wiped at some of the batter on his arm. He then licked it, grabbing something closest to him.

"That was good. It just needs to be a little sweeter, like your personality." He grinned, throwing a handful of powdered sugar at me, successfully covering with the white mist. Looking at myself, I saw that I was now a ghost.

"You didn't really just do that." I said, narrowing my eyes at him. He just threw food at me, and killed a little bit of my ego.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." He said, smiling a sly smile.

I then grabbed the egg carton, and his eyes widened. Opening it, I smirked, seeing that he didn't have a weapon. Once I raised it over my head, Sensei decided to walk into the room. He froze, glancing between us and my raised egg filled hand.

The smile vanished off our faces, and I lowered my hand as we turned to face Master Splinter. That's when he smiled, and all my worries vanished.

"Pass me the coffee please." He asked politely. I grabbed the coffee pot and a cup for him, putting down the egg and carton carefully. "Clean up your mess when it's over." He advised as he left.

I grinned at Donnie, who had mysteriously acquired some more powdered sugar. My eyes narrowed, and quietly, I whispered,"If it's a war you want, 'tis a war ye shall have." And then I threw the first volley of eggs. The first one landed straight on his head, cracking and falling down the side of his face. He just stood there, gaping at me until he surged forward.

I squealed, trying to run in the other direction, but his arms encircled my waist, hoisting me up into the air. He then calmly walked over to the fridge, me squirming around. Laughter escaped my mouth as he brought out the chocolate syrup.

"No Donnie!" I whisper-yelled, trying not to wake up the others with my shrieks. "Please Donnie Baby! P-Ple-" And that was when the coldness of syrup ran down my head. I fought to contain my screams, holding my hands over my mouth to muffle any sound. "Donnie! I'm gonna kill you in your sleep!"

"Then I'll die laughing."He whispered, and I turned my head around to glare at him. The chocolate was now making its way down my face, going around my eyes like chocolate tears.

"Funny funny. But now it's my turn." I said, and since the counter was right by the fridge, I grabbed a knife and stabbed myself in the throat.

Just kidding. I really grabbed a bowl of unfinished cereal, pouring it all over Donnie's head, causing a little of it to get me. Donnie smiled evily, then I realized one thing.

He was still holding me.

His fingers dug into my skin like feathers, making me giggle uncontrollably, which then climaxed into shrieking, and I couldn't contain it.