Chapter 8

Okay! I am back lol! I'm sorry that this took so long! I had graduation, then vacation, then orientation with in like 4 weeks of each other so I was swamped. And on top of that I had some MAJOR writers block. BUT I am back! On with the chapter!  

Ella walked back to Kyle and Stan, who were talking to each other. "Bad news boys, everyone is counted for,"

"Damn it, so who the fuck took it," Kyle asked, standing up from his seat. Storming over to Ella.

"I have no clue, I would suggest that the humans do their own census as well," Ella said, this earned a nod from Stan.

"We can tell them that when they get here," Kyle said, unfortunately this earned a skowel from Ella.

"Wait what? Cartman's coming here?" Ella yelled, some of the nearby elves looked over to see what the commotion.

"Unfortunately yes, Ella we don't have a choice! If we want any chance of see the stick again, we have to work with them," Kyle tried to reason with Ella.

"I'm not working with him, I refuse. Not after what happened last week," Ella argued, before Kyle had a chance to answer he was rudely interrupted.

"AYYY! Jew! Let us in!" Cartman screamed from behind the gate.

"I'm going to kill myself," Ella said under her breath.

"Same here," Stan said walking over to his sister.

What happened next seemed like it was in slow motion for Ella, she first saw the gate fly open. This reviled the majority of the humans. Ella's eyes scanned the now crowded backyard, until her eyes landed on Princess Kenny and the Wizard King.

"Hello, Jew, we came as you requested." The Wizard King said walking up to Kyle, Ella, and Stan.

"Thanks for coming, Fatass," Kyle said back, "Have you done a count of your kingdom?"

"Nooo, why would I do that?" Cartman said sarcastically, "Of course I have you stupid Jew! I wouldn't be here if we were missing someone,"

"So, what do you think happened? I mean who would've wanted the stick besides us?" Ella asked, looking between the 4 other boys.

"Wait a minute! I never said I was open to working with a Gurl!" Cartman yelled, getting in Kyle's face, Ella rolls her eyes.

"Cartman, your going to have to get used to it, I mean if you still want to control the universe that is," Ella said smugly. This of course followed by a huge outburst from Cartman.

"Maybe it was the girls? I mean, we have been acting like assholes towards them for the last few weeks," Stan suggests, all eyes land on Ella.

"What? You guys think I'm going to go talk to the girls? Ha! In your dreams!" Ella says, "Anyway they won't talk to me, let alone let me in their fort."

"El come on! You are low key our only option," Kyle pleads

"Ugh! Fine! But I can't guarantee that I will even make it in." Ella said.

"We know, but it looks like your our only option Nor," Stan said sympathetically to his twin. Ella scoffed and got up to leave, Stan got up with her.

"I guess I will head over there now, I mean the faster I'm able to talk to them, the faster we will be able to get the stick back," Ella gets up and leaves Kyle's back yard, Stan also gets up and follows her.

"Its bold of you to show your face here again, bitch"