Chapter 4

Hey! Sorry, this was a day or so late lol, but I will have the next part out in the next few days! Thanks :D

"Ella carefully moves off of the branch," Stan said to his sister, who sat there in horror. "Ella, Please move off the branch," Ella started to move down when the branch broke, plummeting her down toward the ground, that was until she felt a hand grab her wrist. Ella now hung from the tree, looking up she saw Kyle holding her. Soon he started to pull her up.

"Are you okay?" Kyle quickly said hugging her close, earning another glare from Stan.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ella said sighing and rubbing her wrist. "But I think we have more pressing issues," She said looking down, which Kenny was now looking up them.

"Mph Mph!" (Hi guys!) Kenny said, waving up at them.

"Hi, Kenny," All three of them said back. Annoyed.

"What is going on in there? Kenny, what the fuck?" Cartman yelled over the fence,

"Mph, Mph Mph" Kenny yelled back, looking back up at the elves in the tree, giving them a thumbs up. Ella gave a small sigh of relief.

"It doesn't sound like anything, Kenny don't make me come in there!" The wizard King yelled when Kenny didn't respond the Wizard king gave an annoyed sigh. They all could hear him struggle to get over the fence.

"Fat ass," Ella whispered, earning a small laugh from everyone in the tree. Kenny looked over at the Wizard and moved away from the tree, and gave them all a 'Okay' sign with his hand. Once Cartman got over the fence, he went over to Kenny.

"What," Pant. "The," Pant. "Fuck" Pant. "Kenny" Pant.

"Mph Mph Mppph," Kenny said back without hesitation. Ella looked up from the scene going on to lock eyes with Kyle, "Perve," Ella said, earning a blush from Kyle.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT HERE! WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE IT?" Cartman screamed loud enough for it to echo throughout the small town.

"Oh, Shit," Kyle said. Looking at his back door, and seeing his mom walking through the kitchen.

"And we're so grounded," Stan looked down at his sister, who gave him a small frown.

"What are you kids doing out here? Its 10 in the morning, shouldn't you be at school?" Kyle's mom yelled, "Oh come on! I'll take you back to school, get in the car," Ella gave a small sigh of relief when she saw the car drive away with Kyle's mom. A few of the elves climbed down first before Kyle, who helped Ella down.

"What did Kenny mean that the stick is gone?" One of the knights asked, looking between the three.

"It means that the Princess on the other side is beginning to see the error of the Wizard Kings ways," Stan said, the knight gave a small nod. Ella smiled at him and looked up to about 10 other elves.

"Thank you, everyone, I will let all of you know right now that your hardship today will not go unnoticed when we finally take over the entire land, and I promise you that will happen. For we will never let that Fatass king take over!" Ella said to the small crowd, who then cheered.

"Yeah!" All of the Elves yelled. "Now let's all get back to class,"