Chapter 1

Hi! So this is my 1st real fan fiction that I already have a ton written of! Please give me feedback! I am aware that I am bad at grammar! But thanks so much for reading this!

Ella and her brother were the first to the bus stop, Ella stood there with an angry frown on her face. Her twin looked over to her with an anxious look.

"What's wrong Ella?" Stan asked, looking over at his sister.

"Oh, it's just Cartman. Again," Ella said, rolling her eyes as she tried to pull her jacket close to her to get away from the cold air.

"What did the fat ass do now?" Kyle asked, walking up to the bus stop. Ella smiled at him, she looked around just to make sure there weren't any humans around.

"I believe that Cartman is going to try and steel the stick during school today," Ella said, looking up at her two allies.

"How would he do that? Wouldn't he be at school today?" Stan asked, earning a small smirk from his twin.

"Not if he doesn't show up dumb ass," Ella said, she looked up as the bus pulled up to the corner. "And it looks like I'm right," Ella says as she got on the bus, the two boys getting on behind her. They all went to the back of the bus, all sitting in their respective seats.

"God damn it! Now Cartman's gonna get the stick!" Kyle said, collapsing into to his seat, folding his arms and sulking.

"Don't worry Kyle, we'll get it back!" Ella said, without hesitation, "and if anything we can call him out, it says in the rules that he can't take the stick while school is in session! Or we could just beat his ass!" Stan laughed and sat back in his seat. Once they arrived at the school they all went to their class, Kyle looked around seeing if Cartman had gotten to school some other way, not seeing him he sighed in frustration.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Stan yelled, standing up from his chair.

"What wrong? Stan?" Kyle asked, getting up as well trying to get one of his close friends to sit down.

"Guys? Where is Kenny?" Stan asked Kyle looked around frantically. At this point, Ella got up as well searching the classroom for their friend. This was until her eyes landed on Butters, Ella marched over to him. When Butters saw his friend Ella walking up to him he smiled at her. This was until he saw her face.

"Well, uh, hi Ella! What's up?" Butters asked nervously, pulling at his fingers.

"Cut the crap Butters, where are Cartman and Kenny?" Ella whisper yelled, trying not to draw attention to her and her friend.

"Oh! Uh, they must both be sick! Yeah! Their parents wouldn't just let them stay home for no reason!" Butters responded, nodding his head trying to make the girl believe him. Ella folded her arms, not believing him.

"Come on Butters, we know you're better than that! Now, where's Cartman and Kenny?" Ella asked again, a little calmer than the last time.

"Fine! They're out trying to find the stick, but please don't rat me out! The Wizard King would kill me!" Butters pleaded.

"Thank you, Butters, your help will not go unnoticed in the elven kingdom," Ella said back with a smile.

"Of course princess, but please be careful, if you, Sir Stan and King Kyle go try and find them. I have heard that they have reinforcements with," Butters smiled at the young princess, Ella smiled back nodding before leaving Butters and walking back over to her brother and her friend.