Chapter 7

Heres Chapter 7! I'm hoping that Chapter 8 will be out by Friday! 

Stan looked at his friend with confusion, "I thought we don't negotiate with terrorists?" Stan said confused.

"We usually don't, but Cartman has broken the rules twice now. I think we need to put him in his place," Kyle said back, Stan nodded walking back into Kyle's house for a minute before coming back out with a cell phone. He passed the phone to Ella, who looked at it for a second before handing it to Kyle.

"Here, but be careful I'm not sure that the Wizard King is going to react to getting a call, especially from you," Ella said sceptically.

"How do you know that?" Kyle asked, his eyes wondering over to Ella but not turning his head.

"I know that because he hates you! You guys are more like arch rivals," Ella suddenly said back, making Kyle turn his head at her sudden outburst.

"I know that he hates me, but we don't really have a choice, if the stick really was stolen, and it wasn't the humans, who stole it?" Kyle said back, both Ella and Stan looked at each other before nodding in agreement. Kyle then put the cell phone to his ear, all three of them waiting for the angry voice of their friend roared over the phone.

"What is it now khel?" Cartman's voice rang from the phone.

"Cartman, this is going to sound wired, but do you guys have the stick?" Kyle asked through the phone, cringing at every word that came out of his mouth.

"What do you mean 'Do you have the stick' we've been trying to get the stick from you guys all day," Cartman's voice said through the phone.

"Well if you guys don't have it, who does?" Kyle asked, before talking back into the phone with Cartman. Ella looked around the broken camp, looking for any clues. Seeing none she then looked around for the elf that Kyle sent to go count the elves.

"I'll be right back," Ella said to her brother, who gave her a small nod. Ella walked into the crowd of people, finally stopping at one of the older elves.

"Hello, Thomas," Ella said, the boy looked up, instantly giving Ella a smile.

"Hello Princess," He said back.

"Have you completed the census of the camp?" Ella asked the elder elf. Who gave her a disappointing smile.

"Yes I did, everyone is accounted for. We do have a few missing, but they have either been confirmed sick or at detention. I'm sorry," He answered, Ella gave a grim look.

"Damn it, that was our only chance. This means that whoever took it isn't from our camp," Ella sadly said, Thomas gave her a confused look.

"Isn't that a good thing? That means that none of the elves are traders," Thomas said, not sure of Ella's sad face.

"Not when the human's also don't have the stick, this means that an outside source took it, and made our game ten times more complicated," Ella ran a hand over her face. "Thank you for helping us, you can run along now and try and help the others pick up this mess," Ella said, giving a light chuckle. Thomas gave a nod and walked away.