Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2! Hopefully, I'll have the 3rd one out around Tuesday! 

"Well, we were right, the wizard king is trying to take the stick, the question is what do we do?" Ella asked as she sat down next to her twin.

"We could go after them, but we would be in danger of getting caught by the teacher," Stan suggested.

"Yes we could, but Butters also said that the Wizard King and Princess Kenny brought reinforcements with them, so if we do choose to go I'd suggest we bring some as well. King Kyle, what do you think?" Ella whispered, looking over at Kyle.

"Stan do you think you can ask the others to help? And do you think we can get into our houses to get our belongings?" Kyle asked, looking at his best friend.

"I'm sure I could get a few others to help, but I don't know if it's going to be as many as the Wizard king will have," Stan said, Kyle looked at Ella.

"Our parents are both at work, and we can get into the house and grab our stuff, but I'm just afraid that we've already lost the battle," Ella sighed, looking at her hands. This earned her a look a sympathy from King Kyle. Which earned him a glare from Stan.

"Princess Ella, we can not give up hope, come with me and we will grab our things, and stop them, but you need to give 100%," Kyle said, trying to cheer one of his best friends up. Ella smiled at him and gave a small nod.

"Stan go round up a few elves, the Princess and I will go to your house and grab some supplies meet at our kingdom in approximately 20 minutes, if Cartman and Kenny are faking, they won't be able to get away until at least 9 a.m.," Kyle said, both Ella and Stan nodded, getting up from their seat they all made their way to the door, getting into the hallway Stan turned to Kyle.

"Will you give me a second with my sister my king?" Stan asked, Kyle, nodded and went a little farther down the hallway.

"What's up?" Ella asked, Stan almost never need to talk to her when there were more pressing things to attend too.

"Ella, please be careful, I have a feeling that this is a trap," Stan said, taking his sister's hands in his.

"Of course, but brother, why not tell Kyle as well?" Ella asked, looking at her brother in question.

"Because I think this could be a trap for you, I just don't want you getting hurt again," Stan told his little sister worriedly, Ella smiled at her twin.

"Stan, nothing's going to happen, we're going to just stay with the stick to make sure no one takes it, nothing will happen. You worry too much!" Ella said hitting Stan in the shoulder, earning a laugh from her brother.

"I'll see you in a little bit alright, and don't be afraid to kick them in the balls!" Stan said, letting go of Ella's hands, and started to walk one way, while Ella jogged back to catch up with Kyle.

"What was wrong?" Kyle asked, once Ella go close enough.

"Oh, ya know he's just worried. Like usual," Ella smiled at herself.

"Well, both of us are worried, I don't like putting you into battle after last time," Kyle stopped talking when he saw Ella start to glare at them.

"I couldn't help it that they froze me! How were we supposed to know that Cartman got powers!" Ella sighed, even though she was the princess of the Elven Kingdom she hated to be the damsel in distress, and she has proven that she is more than capable of taking care of herself.

"Yeah, I just worry," Kyle whispered, Ella's cheeks turned a bright red, the rest of the walk was in silence, finally they reached Ella and Stan's house.