Chapter 3

Here is the third chapter! Sorry, it's so short! Hopefully, I'll have the next chapter out tomorrow or Thursday! 

"You sure you can get into your house? I mean your moms home," Ella asked, seeing Kyle's mom's car in his driveway.

"Yeah, my mom's pretty clueless," Kyle laughed, Ella rolled her eyes. She walked into her empty house and up to her and Stan's room, going into her closet she unlocked her chest and pulled out her dress. She put it on under her clothes, even though she had clothes on underneath it still looked too big for her. She then put her crown on, this crown gave Ella her powers. Ella then ran over to Stan's closet and got his clothes out of his chest. Running down the stairs, she looked out the window, seeing that there was no one she walked outside and over to Kyle's. When she neared the Kingdom she could hear her brother and Kyle. Smiling she climbed over the fence and handed Kyle his clothes.

"Thanks," Stan said, putting on his outfit. Ella nodded.

"Guys!" Kyle said coming out of the small tent in his yard.

"What is the news, my king?" Ella asked, taking a step ahead of her brother.

"It's still here, but I'm sure they'll be coming, I'd suggest we'd hide in my tree and sneak attack," Kyle said, both Stan and Ella agreed and started climbing the tree. Ella sat on the tallest branch that could support her, she had quickly grabbed the binoculars from the tent before they got into the tree. Looking around Ella saw about 10 people walking around the neighborhood.

"Stan, look at his," Ella handed the binoculars down, "I think I found them," Stan grabbed the binoculars and looked through them, he could see Cartman and Princess Kenny. Both wearing their costumes, Cartman looked like he was ordering people around like usual.

"Your Highness, I think I found them," Stan said, handing down the binoculars. Kyle took them looking through them and sighing.

"That fatass," Kyle grumbled, "I think they are headed for here," Ella looked up from her lap, seeing the figures getting closer until they got to Kyles fence.

"Okay, Kenny, go get the stick," The Wizard King demanded from behind the fence.

"Mph, Mph Mph," Kenny said through his coat.

"God Kenny! Because I don't wanna get my cape dirty! You inconsiderate whore!" Cartman yelled as Kenny started climbing Kyle's fence.

"Um, guys," Ella said hearing her branch start to crack, she looked down at her brother and friend. Who had a look of horror on their faces, as Ella's branch started to crack again.