And They Were Roommates- Oh My God They Were Roommates(Kara): Part 2

Due to popular request, I've decided to do a part 2 to the 100k celebratory chapter about you and Kara being roommates.

So, without further ado, enjoy.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT(and i mean that seriously. If ya don't want to read smut, dont read this)

Last time:
'You could feel her excitement and her pleasure the way she pressed herself against your hand, her own thumb flicking your nipple and making you gasp in pleasant surprise. As your mouth opened in shock and ecstasy, your lips met with hers again, colliding with growing passion.'

Your body was on fire.

Your eyes snapped open, sweat dowsing your body, your breathing heavy as you laid on your side in your bed, the heavy comforter over you shifting as Kara rolled over in her sleep beside you. Your heart was racing, and you rolled over on your back, staring up at the ceiling as you processed. It took a minute, your brain still foggy, but soon you understood.

It was a dream. You had had a wet dream about your roommate. The though sent your pulse skyrocketing. Not good. You breathed out a shaky sigh and threw back the covers, getting out of bed to go take a cold shower and maybe get your body heat back to normal temperature. You didn't dare look at the bed as you did, knowing from the feeling of your panties as you walked that there was more than likely a damp spot in the sheets.

You just prayed that Kara stayed asleep as you made your way into the bathroom, closing the door and flipping on the sink light.

You looked like a mess. Your hair was wild and frizzy, like you'd been tossing and turning, and you were a decent few shades redder than you should have been, not to mention the light sheen of sweat from overheating, both due to the covers and.. other things, no doubt.

God, you were pathetic. You let the cold water run for a moment, chilling the little bathroom, before stripping out of your pajamas and climbing in.

You let the cold water run over you, shivering slightly, but also enjoying the feeling, like drinking a tall glass of ice water on a 90 degree day. As you washed your body, you couldn't help but let your mind wander back to the bedroom.

That dream- at least what you could remember- had been amazing. You never dreamed something like that might happen- although, I guess, technically you did dream it..

You sighed as you walked out of the shower, turning the water off and drying yourself off with a towel. There was no way you could get back in bed with her. You might have to lie to her the next morning, but sleeping on the couch was a much safer idea. First wet dreams, then what? What if you accidentally sleep- assaulted Kara? That wouldn't do at all.

Tossing your pajamas away into the hamper because of their.. less than cleanliness.. you tiptoed back into the bedroom and grabbed a random shirt out of the dresser, tiptoeing out and to the living room, where the couch awaited. You put the T-shirt on as you tiptoed to the couch, fluffing a couch pillow and grabbing a blanket from the basket off to the side.

Settling yourself down onto the couch, you stretched and shifted until you were comfortable, and draped the blanket over your lower half, closing your eyes and trying to fall asleep once again. You did manage to, but not for long enough to dream. The next time you awoke, you blinked your eyes open to find yourself staring into familiar ocean blue ones. "Kara...?" You mumbled, sleepy still.

"Y/N.. what are you doing on the couch..?" She asked, and you couldn't remember, honestly. But then you did remember, albeit not so thoroughly. "I had a dream.. I didn't want to wake you, so I moved out here.." you explained, sitting up a little. She was leaning over you, and as you sat up, your faces were mere inches apart. "You're wearing my shirt.." she said quietly, an observation more than anything, but it still embarrassed you. "Sorry.." you blushed. "I'll change-"

"No." You were surprised by that. "No..?"

It was her turn to blush, faint as it was in the dark. A glance to the side told you it was almost three in the morning, courtesy of the stove clock.

"What are you doing up at 3..?" You found yourself asking. She squirmed a bit. "I noticed you get out if bed.. I wanted to make sure you were okay.." she offered. That was fair enough, and usually you'd except that answer, but it was 3, and your brain wasn't working, so you decided now would be the time to make a move.

"My dream was.. interesting.." you admitted, and she looked up. "How so.?"

"Well.. it was a good dream." You assured her "a great dream. I didn't want it to end.."

"What was it about?" She sat beside you on the couch, and you hesitated a moment, before making up your mind. Leaning over, you kissed her softly, your lips gentle and rosy against her chapped, faintly pink ones. She seemed surprised as you kissed her, more so as you pulled away to look at her.

"Y/n.." she breathed, trying to regain her composure at the surprise kiss. "You.. just.."

"I kissed you." You nodded in affirmation, a faint blush covering your cheeks. She hesitated for a moment, before leaning in slightly.

"Could you.. would you do it again..?" 'Happily..' you thought, obliging her.