t w e n t y - f o u r

Snowlene giggled at the picture she just took

Snowlene giggled at the picture she just took. They just boarded Chris' jet nearly seven hours ago and he was passed out in the seat across from her but Snow couldn't sleep with her nerves on edge. Chris offered to stay awake and comfort her but she could see he was tired and assured him she was okay, even though she was far from it.

Making sure she wasn't sitting by a window, Snow tried to calm herself down by listening to Chris' music. Oddly enough, his voice calmed her down to an extent and she was close to falling asleep but she  fought against it. She was the only one awake, Red, Odell and Brian were also passed out in their seats with sleeping masks on.

Feeling the jet shake a little Snowlene shrieked, pausing her music and taking her earphones out. Looking around, Snowlene tried to control her breathing, her head started to hurt with the idea of the jet crashing. Snow secretly had a fear of flying, she always tried to fight it but right now she felt her nerves taking over.

"It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, it's gonna-" Snow started to mumble under her breath.

"Snowflake?"Looking up, Chris was rubbing his eyes, waking up from a two hour nap." You good what's wrong?" He asks sleepily, wishing he could've slept longer

"N-Nothing...I'm okay, you can go back to sleep." She says, smiling, but Chris can see it was fake. Snow had mentioned on their way to the airport that she was nervous to board the jet but he didn't take it to heart. Looking at Snow, her finger nails were digging into the leather of the arm rest as she inhaled deep breaths.

"C'mere..." he says, noticing how uneasy she looked.

Standing to her feet, Snowlene walked to Chris where he pulled her gently onto his lap. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Chris grabs her chin to turn her face towards his.

"You good?"

"Yes Chris." She smiled, loving how concerned he was.

"C'mon,you haven't slept since we boarded. Wassup?" He licked his lips, eyeing her.

Sighing, Snow ran her fingers through his curls." I'm just a little on edge, I told you I don't like flying."

"I know babe but just try to relax, we gon' be on here for a while. Try and get some sleep for me, aight?"

"Aight." She mocked, making Chris chuckle and lean in to peck her lips, when he tried to pull away Snow cupped his face, pressing her lips against his once again. Sucking his bottom lip into her mouth, Snowlene sucked on it resulting in a groan releasing from Chris' mouth. Pulling away, she blushed, tucking her face into his neck, hoping to fall asleep soon.