t w e n t y - t w o

^ Michael/Tyga and King Cairo in the mm.💗

Chris impatiently stood outside of her apartment
door, looking around every second to make sure no one was watching or recording. If this baby was his,he didn't want the news getting out to the world until the baby is born.

When the door swings open, Chris rushes inside, hearing Liana scoff behind him as she closes the door.

"You serious about this?" Chris asks instantly." You really pregnant,you ain't playing games with me?"

Liana, folds her arms, poking her cheek with her tongue before nodding slowly. Chris closes his eyes, his breathing picking up. How could I be so careless?! I wrapped up everytime! He yelled at himself, as he grabbed his hair. Of course she was pregnant, he could see the little pudge under the jersey she was wearing.

"How far a long are you?" He asks hesitantly.

"About two and a half weeks."

Chris started to do the calculations in his head, today was the 22th of June, two and a half weeks prier Liana and him were still having sex.

"We could get a DNA test, I already got us an appointment for tomorrow. If you're not busy."Liana says, noticing the distant look on his face.

Biting his bottom lip, Chris nods, agreeing to the DNA test.

Two days after the DNA test, Chris got the results.

"The baby's mine," he sighs, reading the fine print on the paper as he sat in his living room." I'm gon' be a dad."

"You excited?"Snowlene asked, sitting on her knees beside him, Chris didn't know who to tell. He wants to tell his family face to face, he couldn't tell his big mouth friends, so an eighteen year old was who he was venting to. Its crazy how much of his business Chris tells Snowlene, but he didn't care, she gave great advice.

"I'm scared, Imma have to be responsible for a whole human being." Chris says, placing the envelope down on the table and slouching on the couch.

Noticing the scared and nervousness on his face, Snowlene starts to massage his scalp, knowing how much that relaxed and calmed him down.

"Yeah parenthood can be scary because the responsibility and time you have to invest, but it could also change a person for the good. You change for your child because you want them to be proud and look up to you. That's why kids are such a blessing."

Chris smiles, looking up at her in amazement. See, great advice." Thanks..." he mumbles,laying his head on her chest." I'm actually excited, I've always wanted a child, my godson, King Cairo, I love him to death, and if I can love a child that isn't biologically mine I could love my own unconditionally."

Snow smiles widely, hearing Chris talk about being excited about parenthood made her heart flutter. It made her feel so privileged to be able to experience the best sides of Chris that many dont get to see.

"A girl or a boy?"

"Huh?" Chris looks up with a cute confused expression, making Snowlene giggle.

"You want a girl or a boy?" She asks more clearly, turning the cap on his head backwards.

"Oh, I want a boy, so I can have a minnie me. You know? Like, will he look like me, dance like me, talk like me, act like me? At the same time,I want a girl, so I can protect her, shower her with love but especially keep her away from any bum nigga who tryna be her boyfriend."

As Chris is saying this, Snowlene is imagining a toddler sitting on the living room floor. It's a boy, his face resembles Chris, brown eyes, high cheek bones, bright white teeth and freckles. Beside the little boy is a babygirl.Chris' daughter. She has long brown curly hair,her face looks like Chris' aswell, she has big brown eyes and dimples.