Chapter Eleven

The Cult

Chapter Eleven

Josh appeared beside me and looked at the group. "What's with all the ruckus?"

I pulled him aside and whispered harshly in his ear. "They heard everything and want to join us in the mission."

His eyes widened. "I told them to get lost. They didn't leave?"

I shook my head. "Nope. So, what do we do?"

"It's your call. You need to decide whether or not if it's time to end this." He said.

I sighed. I was hoping I wouldn't have to make this decision anytime soon. "I don't know. We can't overthrow, so I think the only way out of this is to destroy and contradict everything unless we want to die and end everything right here, right now."

He looked at the crowd. "Are they joining?"

"I guess," I said.

I motioned for them to come over after telling Josh to fly up so I could meet him up there with my new recruits.

"I've got this. Go back inside. Can someone watch the leader while I'm gone?"

One of the guards raised his hand.

"Thanks, tell him i'll be back as soon as possible." I said as I flew up and motioned for them to fly up as well.

We hovered in the air before I told them to follow me.

They followed and we landed on the cliff where I destroyed the Federation ship.

I told them the plan while Josh added anything he wanted. they all nodded their heads and asked questions.

"Okay, so, in order for this to work better, I would like to learn everyone's names." I said. "Whoever wants to start."

A young man with red hair and freckles spoke first. "I'm Jackson."

"I'm Brian." A man with brown hair said.

"I'm Cole." This one had black hair that looked like Jacob's.

"I'm Kody." The last one, a boy with curly blond hair said.

I nodded. "Great. Let me grab something and come back. I need to grab my bag."

They all nodded and I flew off to grab my bag. There was too much in there I couldn't let burn in the impending fire.

Once I retrieved it, I flew back and met with the group.

"You all ready?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Okay. Let's circle around the facility. This way we can get the fire started faster and more efficiently. Now, before we do this, is there anyone in there that you need to save?"

No one said a word.

"Anything near and dear to your heart?"

No one said a word.

"Alright. Let's finish this."

We crafted a circle around the building and we held our arms out. We closed our eyes and allowed our powers to flow through us.

A multicolored circle began to form around us and we began to fly back bit by bit to allow for the orb to expand and intensify.

A wind began to blow through our hair and out from the orb.

"Don't overexert yourselves! We have to fly to Macedonia after this!" I shouted over the loud wind.

Then, the orb was big enough to completely engulf the compound in flames.

"Release it!" I shouted.

"One, two, three!" We all shouted before pushing our arms out to release the orb.

The orb flew off and we flew away to watch the fire commence.

And there it went.

It went up in flames.

The compound was completely enveloped in flames. I bet you could see the smoke for miles.

I bet you could see the explosion for miles.

I did a quick role call to make sure that everyone got here okay.

"Jackson!" I called.

"Present!" He shouted.

"Kody!" I shouted.

"Present!" He shouted.

"Cole!" I shouted.

"Present!" He shouted.

"Brian!" I shouted.

"Present!"

"Josh!"

"Present!"

"Alright, let's get to Macedonia. We're free." I said as we began to fly off into the distance.