Chapter Fifty Five

Justin POV

Five Weeks  Later

This plan is not going as it was planned .Kirk has being killing too much of our men .His men are everywhere in our territory.We have to be extra careful on the hide .

I haven't heard from my sister ever since my son was borned.

Am starting to think she has turned against us .

"This is all your sister's fault . She's a betrayer "one of the man from the gang shouts out at me .

We are here at Rick having a conference.

"Keep my sister out of this",I warned him.

"She knows our where abouts .She almost know everything about us .She's a stupid bitch . Everyone here is so scared to bloody speak out because she is Kevin's daughter but guess what Kevin is no where here anymore to protect her so she can die",.

I rush over him "Leave my sister out of this .I am here to protect her and if anyone inside here ever try or think of hurting her am going to slaughter you .I don't care who it is", I made clear looking at Rick .

I left the house with the man on the floor with a thumb to his belly .

I want some air .

*****
Tj POV

"You enjoy yourself babe ", I asked Kira driving home as she kissed my left hand softly  .

"Yes babe ",she giggled.

A scream escape her lips as the van tire has been shot out .The van skid across the road as I try to stop it .

"Get around the back and stay down", I told her as two more shot was fired .

Shit .I should have carried one of my guns. I didn't want to ruin the night with me and Kira so I didn't .

My eyes flickers from one mirror to another but I couldn't see who it was . My door was yank open and another scream escape from Kira's mouth .

"Cutie ",.

"Don't move.If you try anything I will kill her ",she made clearly to me .

She yank the door to Kira open.

"Cutie please don't hurt her ", I plead to her.

She pulled her from the van harshly holding her to the neck.

Kira scream even louder "Tj.....Cutie please don't hurt me ",.

Cutie laughed "Your begging for mercy now . Where's that bad chick that used to threatens me?",.

She turned to me "Any last words dearest bestfriend",.

"What is wrong with you ?.Where is the Cutie that I have known? .Where is my pup face?",.

I don't know how I have lost her .She just slip through my hands .

"She's lost ",she answered me squeezing Kira's neck .She was there kicking as her eyes plastered to mines and I could not do anything than watch .

"You need help", I heard someone else called out coming from an abondant  house.

It was Tijani Kirk's son .How could she betray us like this?.She once loved her people .

"No ", she shouts back as she let go of Kira's body .Her body fell to the ground like a life less snake .

A tear slip from my eyes as I clench my jaw and fist.She killed her.

"Walk..... quickly",she told me pushing me and I did.

I turned around to take a last glimpse at Kira and that was when she finished her .She fired six shots to her body .

I grew even angrier .

"Why are you doing this?",I asked her again as we reach the edge of a hill.

"I will take care of him for you "Tijani told her .

"No I will do it myself ."she told him and he stood there watching.

"Do not ever question me again ",she told me before kicking me in the nuts .

Cutie POV

I didn't want to do this but I have to .It's for the best for me.

I look at Tj as he kneels before me.

"Am sorry " I whispered to him as I slap the gun harshly against his head and kick his body down the hill.

I watched as his body rolls and comes to a stop ,before I turned my back I have fired couple shot towards his body.

I hold on to Tijani's hand "Let's go now", I told him and he laughed.

******
"Cutie get down!! "Tijani shouts to me.

I turned around to the direction his eyes was and there I one of my dad's men .

"Junior ", his name escape my lips before two shots was hit to my chest .

I fell to the ground due to the tightening of my chest .

"Cutie!!"I heard Tijani shouts following with gunshots .

All I could see was black.

****
Hope  y'all still reading and enjoying .
Thank you