Chapter Twenty One

3 days later

My mom is back home two weeks ago but my dad mentioned of her going back to my aunt today and I'm going with her, well that's a I ain't going for me .I 'm not saying my aunt isn't fun she is but I just don't want to go, You know what I mean?.

Everything at school is going well .Paul and I are good friends even Naldo .Theo and I ate with them sometimes at their table but we ain't abandoning our table . Paul and his friends started to look after Theo when I'm not around which we both are loving because it shows me Paul is changing but not to the capacity. I know he still bullied lower grades when I'm not around .I know that's just Paul. Uncle Wayne has been training me and Tj to fight like a warrior and also to shoot like a pro. My dad do not know about it its our little secret.

Getting to know Tj is quit fun .He's a better fighter than I but I'm a better shooter. He kicked my ass many times but I did kick his once but I cheated.

**************

Justin POV

Tonight is the night. We are striking at midnight unexpected on Kirk and his men. My dad and his friends will keep kirk busy while I rescue Catherine .

"Cutie your mom is ready to go", dad told cutie.

"Pa I don't want to go",. I hate that style with her she's so stubborn and she never listen. She just like to do things her own way.

"C'mon listen to me your mom is ready",.

"And I told you I ain't going , I can stay with Uncle Wayne ",.

"Wayne will be bloody busy so go get your damn bloody bags and go with your damn mother", dad shouted at her.

I thought she would flinched or even run upstairs immediately but she didn't .

"Try and let me go .I'm not going to be a problem for you guys to rescue Justin little girlfriend and I won't jump infront of a bullet when Justin wants to kill someone else for his little Catherine . I just want to be here to see you guys returning home safe with that girl my big brother almost killed me for and say yes they are ok than being at a distance thinking if one of you guys got hurt", I explained.

Wait how did she know I have killed someone before .I stared at her as my heart fell to my knees .I so want to hug her but I stood there as she continue.

"Dad I know everything so just stop treating me like I'm a dumb girl",.

I cleared my throat as I stare at my dad ,he was speechless "OK .You can stay at Wayne's house with Tj", was the only thing he could say to her as a grin was plastered across her face.

"So should I get my bag and go and leave you guys at work ",she excitedly said .

"Sure ",my dad nod still speechless.

She ran upstairs and returned in split seconds "I will go now", she said walking through the door.

The door swung open and immediately I felt warm hands around my waist "Although we aren't friends but be safe .I will like you to meet my boyfriend too in the future", she whispered.

"Be safe too dad I need more birthday gifts", she winked at him.

"I will have to talk to you later ",he slightly forced out of his mouth as she ran through the door.

"How did she know ?",my dad confusedly asked looking at me.

"Like damn dad you bring her to Rick's house and she saw the guns ",.

"I'm not talking about that son. I am talking about __ her words she knew you kill someone and its like she saw you do it",.

I laughed at his words "Your so silly dad.....although she has been avoiding me since the day she kicked my ass', I laughed again 'I know she's smart but I don't think she sees anything", I continued then wave him off and walk towards the kitchen to get a drink.

The Bad Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें