Chapter Thirty Six

It can't be them .Maybe they are some one else.

My grand parents . I thought they was unable to attend the funeral.

"It is very sad to see my Daughter going down like this. I have always warned her about this area but she didn't listen .She was blind by that bastard ",he burst out pointing towards my dad.

"I hate you for this Kevin .I bloody hate you. You should have protected her ", he raged in anger at his old age as his wife try to calm him down.

She looks disgraced .

I glance some of my father men approaching them. My little aggressive ass stamps over to them when I saw one of the man mistreating my  grandfather.

"Hey you macaroni !Leave my grand dad alone", I shout at him.

If eyes could killed I would have been dead at this moment.

"You better be lucky I respect your father lill bitch",.

"What did you just called my sister", Justin interrupted asking him violently.

"She just need to keep out of things sometimes Justin",. the man said.

"She's my sister and this is the first and last warning ,call her bitch again or ever disrespect her again and I and you will have it out ", Justin warned him and he glared at me.

Hatred.

"Hi grand ma and Grand pa ", Justin greets them into a hug.

"My grand babies .You guys grown so big", my grandma exaggerate hugging us tightly.

Eww hugs.

**********

The Fiction between my Grand dad and my dad was cool for some seconds.

"So I thought you guys weren't coming ",Justin said.

"Yea we weren't but__",.

"Why can't we go to our daughter house rather than here with all these drunk heads man around my grandkids", Grandpa interrupted. 

We all avoid him  "But what grandma",. I asked.

"Kirk called me and told me I should try and make it ",.

Silence in the air .

"He did what !",. Dad exclaimed.

"Something is up", Justin whispered to me.

"What else did he say to you guys?", dad asked.

"He just said he have something for us . Can you bring us there", Grandma ask.

"No Grandma", Justin hissed.

"You guys need to leave now .Go back to England", Dad stated." You see darling this boy don't accept us .That's why I told you Keisha should have marry Kirk instead of this bastard . Kirk is a decent man than this shit",.

My dad laughed.

They knew Kirk .What am I missing out on here? . I though Kirk was just an enemy .He seems closed to my Grandparents. I thought for a while, but was drawn from it by my father's words.

"Justin get them to leave for their own safety .I couldn't save my wife but at least I could save her mom and her disrespectful ass father ", Dad hissed walking out of sight.

"You see darling how he treats us",.

"Grandma and Granddad you guys need to go now. I will bring you guys to the airport", Justin ordered them.

"You see darling he also put our own grandson up against us",.

"It is not safe here ", Justin shouts at him.

"Just believe him Granddad .I don't want to lose you guys too", I said with sympathy in my eyes .

"Ok we will go", grandad agrees and I smiled at him .

*******

JUSTIN POV

Coming back from the airport feeling so tired ,I fall lazily across the bed.

"Babe", Catherine called walking out of the bathroom half naked.

I stared at her great figure as she walks over kissing me softly .My body was heating up but I try to control myself.

"Go put on some clothes", I hissed at her pushing her away from me.

She murmured " I want you",.

"Can't you see I am frustrated", I asked her.

"Yes I see that's why I want you to forget about everything " , she whispered in my ears slightly biting my ear.

"Go put on some clothes ", I shouts at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"I hate you",.

I avoid her words then she walks over to the closet pulling on some clothes.

"Catherine that ain't clothes", I hissed at her as she walks over to me in a mesh nighty showing up everything.

"It cover my body right __so it is",.

She walking over to the bed my body heating up ,I try to control myself so I turned my back to her and she laughed laying beside me.

"My boyfriend is upset about me wanting him", she laughed.

"I am not upset Catherine. We did it  three time since week and  I don't want you to be tired of me",.

"Tired", she laughs turning me on my back sitting on top of me.

"I could never be tired of you. I love you", she smirked at me placing a kiss on my neck. The kiss continue from my neck to my lips.

She just knows how to get what's her's.

"You won't stop right",I breathe out.

"Nope ", she giggled between kisses and I smirked changing position roughly.

"My tiger", she teased as I pulled my shirt off then ripping the thin  fabric off her body as I eagerly kiss her body up and down hungerly.

"That's my baby", she mourned.

Her hands reach down to my pants to unbuckle it as I stared into her eyes.

"I love Catherine",.

"I love you too Justin", she whispered and there we did our thing.

*****

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

THE ACTION SCENES WILL BEGIN AT CHAPTER 40 AND LIKE YOU CAN SEE I AM NOT FAR FROM IT.

I WILL BE UPDATING THE CHARACTERS BEFORE UPLOADING CHAPTER 40.

HOPE YA'LL ENJOYING THIS BOOK,

VOTOMMENT PLEASE

LOVE YALL