Zouis - No More One Night Stands

Start from the beginning

Zayn went to Louis and tucked him into his arms from behind and put his head on Louis' shoulder. "Wasn't that a line?" he spoke, close to Louis' ear.

Louis shivered and nodded slightly. "Just encouraging you."

Zayn laughed and ran his hands along Louis' hips playfully. His hands travelled from pressing into Louis' hip bones to running over the slight indentions of his abs.

Zayn let his hands wonder while he kissed Louis' shoulder. Then he kissed the back of Louis' neck and tucked his hand under Louis' shirt.

Louis let his eyes close and he swayed slightly under Zayn's tender touch. "So beautiful," he heard Zayn whisper against his skin. Louis preened and arched in Zayn's hands.

Louis was getting short of breath and he hadn't even moved yet. "Zayn," he tried but his voice came out barely above a whisper. Zayn made a noise of acknowledgment anyway. "You're wasting time. You could have me naked underneath you right now."

Zayn gripped at Louis' waist with the suggestion. But released it gently and nuzzled into his hair. "Not a single moment where my hands are on you is a waste of time." He turned Louis around and looked him dead in the eye. "I'm not sure what you're used to. But tonight you're going to let me worship you."

Louis whined and bit his lip with fondness for this dark, kind stranger.

"Is that alright with you?"

Louis nodded quickly.

Zayn returned his hands to Louis' small form and took Louis' shirt off. Louis went willingly with Zayn's movements. Zayn leaned down and kissed over each letter of the tattoo that sprawled across his chest, like he was printing it on Louis himself.

He moved down and took one of Louis' light nipples between his lips. Louis arched into the warmth of Zayn's mouth. Zayn sucked on the bud until it was hard in his mouth and moved on the other, which was hard already.

He gave it the special attention it deserves as well before kissing between his pecs and down to his stomach. Zayn lowered to his knees and kept kissing over each dip and curve of Louis' body.

He kissed one hip then the other while he rubbed his hands up and down his sides. Louis thought he might fall to join Zayn on his knees with the loving attention.

Zayn lowered his hands down Louis' side and let them wander over his jean clad thighs. Zayn kissed over the material on each leg and looked up at Louis.

Louis felt him stop and looked down to wide, adoring eyes. He almost said something ridiculous like Marry Me! before he swallowed it down and said, "Yes?"

Zayn kissed his thigh one more time before answering, "I'd love to feel your skin here," he squeezed Louis strong legs, "too. If that okay."

Louis nodded eagerly and Zayn gave a low chuckle. Louis scrambled to undo his pants but Zayn took both his hands and intertwined their fingers.

"Let me." he said and put Louis' hands by his sides.

Zayn slowly undid Louis' button and zipper while he kissed the light spatter of hair that seemed barely noticeable on his tan stomach.

Louis shivered again with the sensitive touch of Zayn's lips. Zayn pulled down Louis' jeans little by little, making sure to kiss any newly exposed inch of skin before the air even had a chance to reach it.

When Louis' jeans got to his knees he quickly kicked them off and to the side. Zayn smiled up at him and scratch his blunt nails lightly across his thighs.

Louis whined in that needy, higher-pitched voice and Zayn made an appreciative sound. He continued his rain of lips on skin and gradually moved closer to where Louis was tenting his boxer briefs.