Preference #72- You meet his parents

Riker: It was Stormie’s birthday and Riker decided to introduce you to his family. You wore a nice blouse with some jeans and flats since it wasn’t a very fancy party. You topped off your outfit with a necklace he gave you and your hair in a side braid. He introduced you and you were immediately engulfed in a hug from Stormie. Rydel soon followed and you shook the hands of the boys. All in all, they loved you and Stormie even scolded Riker for not bringing you over sooner.

Ratliff: It was just a regular day. You and Ratliff were hanging out at your house when he decided to introduce you to his parents. Used to his spontaneous ideas, you agreed. He drove the two of you to his house where his parents were in the kitchen. He introduced you to them and you waved hello. His parents waved back and started chatting. His mom was preparing a snack for all of you and you offered to help. They asked you questions the entire time an by the end of the day, knew you quite well.

Rocky: You were at the Lynch house, hanging out with Rocky and his siblings. You were all having a good time just chatting when Mark and Stormie arrive. You immediately tensed up; you had never met them and you weren’t really prepared. Rocky squeezed your hand while introducing you to his parents. They both took a liking to you right away after seeing the way you interacted with the rest of the Lynch clan. Your nerves eventually melted away the previous chatting resumed.

Ross: Ross had invited you to the Austin & Ally set. He was taking you out for dinner after filming. Upon arriving on set, he introduced you to Stormie who was there as always. You hit off right away and were soon chatting like you have known each other for a long time. Ross was very happy that you got along so well. Later on, Mark came along and Stormie introduced the two of you. You also got along well. During dinner, Ross told you how happy he was that you got along with his parents.

Ryland: Since Ryland was the youngest, you knew meeting the parents was going to be nerve-wracking. On the way to the Lynch house, various scenarios flashed through your mind. Arriving at the house, you were a ball of nerves. Ryland held you close and kissed your head to try and calm you down. You were soon interrupted by Stormie cooing at the sight of you two. She ran to you and engulfed both of you in a huge hug. She gushed over your beauty and how her baby was growing up.

Comment vote and share

Follow me on instagram @sweet.booty

Add me on snapchat @paytonpdc

Follow me on twitter @paypayr5

Question: Do you have any pets and what kind and what breedand their name?

Answer: Yes I have a dog and her name is Willow and she is a schnoodle!!!!!!!!

comment your answers

The pic on the side looks like my puppy and it is a pic of a schnoodle