#6 Preference The R5 Family sees You

Ross- You and Ross were dancing at the Rage one afternoon. You started to get bored and Ross challenges you to a dance battle. You accept the challenge. In the end you clearly win. Then you hear a bunch of little girl squels and in runs in 5 little tap dancers. They asked for Ross' autograph and even yours. Then one girls say, " You have a really cute boyfriend! You're so lucky!" They then run out of the studio and hurry to there class.

Riker- Riker and you were sitting in a cafe for lunch. You were having a nice time when more people came in. After a few minutes you two here a few screaming girls run up to your table. "OMG! It's Riker Lynch! Can we have your autograph!" Like the nice guy Riker was he did. The girls even asked you for your autograph to. Then a girl whispers something into Riker's ear then run off. Riker sits back down and smiles. "What did that girl say to you?" You ask confused. "She said I have a very pretty girlfriend." He replies. "And what did you say back?" You ask with a smile. "I know." He then kisses you.

Ratliff- You and Ratliff were having a day at home. You spent your day watching movies, playing games and going on twitter. Then Ratliff took a picture of you and him kissing. He posted it on twitter and wrote, "Hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend Y/N. #beautiful #love" I smiled when I read it. Not even 5 minutes later there were already so many comments. "You're so lucky!" "She's so pretty" "cute" "love it!" "I ship Y/N and Ellington!" After just a little bit I ship Y/N and Ellington was trending.

Rocky- You and Rocky went to the movies. After the movie you two walked out of the theater and walk down the hall. On the way to the lobby a group of girls walks by us on the way to a movie. Then notice Rocky and start to scream and run over and hug him. They asked to take pictures and even ask you for pictures too! Why they walk away they shout, "You're so lucky Y/N!" You walk away laughing at how happy and funny the girls were.

Ryland- Ryland and you went to the mall to shop around. You guys went into Hollister. Then a bunch of Pre teens run up to us and start to fangirl. They asked for autograph and pictures. "We love you guys! You're such a cute couple!" They say and walk out to go to another store. You smile at each other and he kisses you