Preference #62- Dance together at the Rage

Riker: You danced to “Just Give Me A Reason” by Pink. It was quite emotional and intense at the same time. There were a few lifts and flips which wowed the crowd. At the end of the song, the two of you were locked in a tight embrace with the applause of the audience filling your ears.

Ratliff: You danced to “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato. It was a fun dance with some emotional moments thrown in. There were a lot of turns and playful grabbing. The song ended with Ratliff dipping you down with your foreheads touching. Huge smiles graced both your faces as the audience whistled and cheered.

Rocky: You danced to “You’re the One that I Want” from Grease. It was a fun and energetic dance with tricks and flips. The dance was very athletic and awed the crowd. The final pose had you and Rocky pressed against each other with your lips almost touching. From that day on, you and Rocky were constantly being shipped.

Ross: You danced to “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke. It was a very seductive dance and quite intense as well. There were a lot of “come here” gestures and flirtatious winks. It ended with the two of you behind a screen with a backlight. Your silhouettes showed you locked together in a tight embrace. Everyone loved it and couldn’t stop clapping and cheering.

Ryland: You danced to “I Knew You were a Trouble” by Taylor Swift. It had its emotional moments as well as its fun ones. You alternated between pulling each other close and pushing each other away. By the end of the song, the two of you were turned away fro each other with your fingers barely brushing. It proved to be a hit with everyone.

Dont forget to comment and vote 

Follow me on instagram @sweet.booty

add me on snapchat @paytonpdc

Follow me on twitter @paypayr5

Question: Raia or Raura

Answer: Raura but not hate against Raia shippers 

comment your answers