Preference #55- telling him you're pregnant (unplanned)

Riker: You laid the test down on the bathroom counter with a shaking hand. Positive. You were pregnant. You slowly sat down on the edge of the tub and buried your face in your hands. You had no idea how you were going to tell Riker. You were both over 18, but you were still pretty young to be parents. Needless to say, the pregnancy had come as a major shock. Moments later the bathroom door swung open and Riker came strolling in. You leapt up from the tub immediately. “Riker!” you cried. He stumbled backwards in shock and nearly fell. “Oh crap (y/n) I didn’t know you were in here!” he said quickly. As he turned to leave his eyes landed on the test sitting on the counter. He froze. “What’s that?” he asked, voice barely above a whisper. You looked down at the ground. “Pregnancy test.” You said quietly. He stepped closer and looked down at it. “I don’t know how to read these things…is it positive?” he asked, turning to look at you. You kept your head down, afraid to look at him. You nodded slowly. “Yes.” You whispered. Tears spilt over and ran down your cheeks. Riker came to stand in front of you immediately. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug. You rested your head against his chest and let the tears flow freely. “It’s gonna be ok.” He murmured, rubbing your back soothingly. 

Rocky: You sat cross-legged on one of the airport couches in the back of the room, eagerly awaiting the Lynch’s arrival. R5 was finally coming home from their four month European tour and their flight would be landing any minute now. You hadn’t seen Rocky since they’d left. You were both dreading and anticipating his arrival. You jumped slightly when you felt movement from inside of you. “Calm down little Lynch.” You whispered, running your hand across your stomach. You’d found out that you were pregnant a few weeks after Rocky had left. You hadn’t wanted to wait so long to tell him, but you didn’t think news like a surprise teenage pregnancy should be shared over the phone. You’d asked Rocky to meet you in the back of the airport; you were very obviously showing now and you didn’t want his family to notice before you had the chance to tell him yourself. “Boo.” A familiar voice whispered from behind you. You jumped and whirled around, staying seated on the couch. “Rocky!” you squealed. You threw your arms around his neck. He hugged you back tightly. “Oh (y/n) I missed you so much.” He murmured into your hair. You nuzzled into the crook of his neck. “I missed you too Rocky.” You said quietly. He stepped back to look at you. “(Y/n) I haven’t seen you in months! Get up, I want a proper hug.” He insisted. He held his arms out towards you. You took a deep breath. “Rocky, there’s something you should know first.” You said quickly. He dropped his arms down to his sides. “Is everything ok?” he asked. You hesitated. “I…don’t know. Sort of, but not really.” You looked down at your lap briefly before looking back up at him. He looked thoroughly confused. You sighed and stood up. You pulled the baggy top you were wearing tightly across your stomach, putting your prominent bump on display for Rocky to see. His eyes widened. “How…what…” he stuttered quietly. You sat back down and rested a hand protectively on your belly. “I’m almost five months. I found out right after you left but I wanted to be able to tell you in person.” You looked back up at him. He half-smiled and sat down next to you. “Do you know if it’s a girl or boy?” he asked quietly. You nodded. “It’s a girl.” You whispered back. He hesitantly reached over and placed his hand on your stomach as well. His face lit up when he felt a light flutter. You smiled yourself as you watched him. “You aren’t scared?” you asked nervously. He laughed. “Are you kidding? I’m freaking terrified.” He stood up and held his hands out towards you. “Come on, let’s go. We can find someplace to stay tonight. Put off telling my parents for at least a little while longer.” You laced your fingers through his and followed him out of the side doors of the airport.

Ross: “I swear I’ve never been so sick in my entire life.” You moaned, laying back against the multitude of pillows on the Lynch’s couch. Rydel sat on the floor next to you. She wiped your forehead with a damp washcloth and shook her head. “Well I swear this is the weirdest stomach virus I’ve ever seen. You’re perfectly fine most of the day; then you just randomly start throwing up, out of nowhere. Every time we think you’re over it…” she trailed off. A look of realization suddenly dawned across her face. “Oh my God.” She whispered. You looked over at her. “What?” you asked. She stopped wiping your forehead and hesitated before asking the question weighing on her mind. “I don’t want to know this but…have you and Ross ever…” she trailed off again. You felt your cheeks go pink. You and Ross weren’t sexually active, but there had been this one time a few weeks ago… Your jaw dropped. “Oh no.” you said quietly. Rydel groaned. “Oh my God (y/n) I thought you guys didn’t-” “We didn’t!” you cried defensively. “Well I mean yeah we did, but it was just this one time when it kind of…happened.” Rydel looked down at your stomach. “Well that’s not all that’s ‘happened’.” She said bluntly. You groaned. “Rydel please calm down. I’m freaking out enough already. First things first, I need a test.” She nodded. “You’re right, I’m sorry. I’ll take care of it.” She patted your knee reassuringly before jogging upstairs to her room.

A few hours later you sat nervously in Ross’s bedroom. You had taken three different tests, all positive. You alternated twisting different rings around on your fingers. You had no idea how to tell him. He was only 17; you were sure he’d get in major trouble with Disney. You were 17 as well. You groaned aloud, realizing you were going to have to tell both yours and Ross’s parents after you broke the news to him. “Yeah Riker just let me change and I’ll be right down!” You heard Ross yell down the stairs to his brother. He came strolling through the door seconds later. “(Y/n)! What are you doing here?” he asked. You froze. You opened and closed your mouth, completely lost for words. Your mind had completely blanked. “Babe what’s going on?” he asked, growing worried. You opened your mouth again, finally finding the words to speak. “I’m pregnant.” You blurted out. You mentally kicked yourself. There was probably a better way you could have broken the news. Ross’s jaw dropped. “What?” he whispered. You groaned and threw yourself face-down on his bed. You felt him sit down next to you. He began gently running his fingers through your hair. “How long have you known?” he asked quietly. You turned your face to look at him. “About six hours.” You mumbled. Ross smirked wryly. “What?” you asked, confused. He shook his head. “I’m just thinking about how much fun it’s going to be to tell my parents.” He replied. You laughed as well. “Your parents? I was thinking more along the lines of how you’re going to tell your Disney agent.” His smile fell. “Oh crap.” He muttered. You sat up and quickly pecked his cheek. “I’m only a few weeks along Ross, we can take all the time we need to figure things out. Ok?” He nodded and pulled you into a tight hug. “We are going to figure this out (y/n), I promise.” 

Ryland: You threw yet another pregnancy test onto the floor of your bedroom. It was the sixth one you had taken in less than an hour. Every single one had been positive. You sat down on your bed and broke out into uncontrollable sobs. You were only 16, and so was Ryland. With R5’s busy schedule and everything you had going on with your last year and a half of high school, you had no idea how you were going to take care of a baby. You were absolutely terrified. You sat up quickly when you heard footsteps outside of your bedroom door. Ryland walked in moments later. “Hey (y/n)! Your mom let me in- oh my God baby what’s wrong??” he asked, immediately crossing the room to sit next to you on the bed. You shook your head, unable to speak. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you towards him. You sat in his lap and rested your head on his shoulder. He let you cry for a few moments until you couldn’t cry anymore. “Ryland I’m pregnant.” You whispered finally. You felt him nod his head. “I know.” He said quietly. You jerked your head back to look at him. “What?? How??” you demanded. He laughed lightly. “Babe you left the tests all over the floor.” He gestured to the plastic sticks and empty boxes all over the carpet. You laughed yourself before resting your head on Ryland’s shoulder again. “Ryland, how are we going to take care of a baby?” you asked quietly. His arms tightened around you. “We’re going to take it one day at a time. And we’re going to give him or her all the love in the world. That’s how.” He replied, pressing a kiss to your shoulder. 

Dont forget to comment and vote and sorry i didnt do Ratliff i couldnt think of one for him 

Question: What grade are you in?

Answer: 9th

comment your answer