#25 Preference how you spend Easter together

Riker: R5 is on tour over Easter but Riker misses you so much that he flies out to see you. He wakes you up holding a basket of chocolate and jelly beans.

"Hey babe," says Riker and you rub the sleep out of your eyes and smile.

"I can't believe you're here," you say and push away the covers and wrap your arms around your boyfriend.

Rocky: Rocky couldn't make it to you on the holiday and you had school the day after Easter. No way could you guy be together, unfortunately. Instead, you two have a Skype date and spend a few hours listening to music and catching each other up on your life's events.

Ryland: Since he is on tour with R5, he sends you flowers and large heart shaped cake. The card read...

Happy Easter cutie, always thinking about you!

Love forever, Ryland

Ellington: You surprising him by flying out to see him. On Easter morning you jump up into his bunk and kiss him. His eyes fly open and he laughs when he seems you.

"I've missed you so much princess," says Ell.

"I missed you too," you say.

You spend the rest of the day watching movies, listening to music and coloring Easter eggs.

Ross: He sends you cute text messages and short snapchats of him through out the day. In every single one, he reminds you how much he cares and loves you even though he can't be there with you.