#11 Preference First Kiss

Riker: You quietly look up through your eyelashes to his amazing brown eyes. He pulls you closer to him, then he flashes that one smile that always takes your breath away. He whispers something sweet your ear before bending down, locking yours and his lips together. They were soft and warm. It made you get this feeling that was… Unbelievable.

Rocky: Your hands interlock together with his calloused ones. They were soft, warm, making you feel secure. Safe. He put his hands around your waist, pressing your body up against his. He cheekily, smiles down at you. Smiling so much his dimples could be seen from miles away. Your hands find their way around his neck, while you’re standing on your tippy toes. He presses his lips to your soft, warm ones. It was like electricity. It made you felt like you were always going to be protected… Always.

Ross: He was standing an inch away from you, when he took another step closer so that space was filled. He gazes into your eyes, his lips twitches up into that loving smile. You couldn’t hold a smile back either. He tucks a piece of your hair behind your one ear. He moves in closer, so you could smell that sweet smell of his breath, it made your head swirl. Your lips connects with his pink ones, one word… Magical.

Ryland: He was shy around you. He couldn’t look you in the eyes, he either looks past your head or down at his shoes. There was a light color of pink visible on his cheeks. You smile at him from no more than a foot away, and you let a little giggle escape your lips. But instantly, that giggle dies down in the back of your throat, as he crashes his lips onto yours. You felt a smile spreading across his face through the kiss. Emotions ran through your mind. Knowing you were his… And only his.

Ratliff: You tilt your head down, trying to hide your, very clear, blush on your sweet cheeks. You hide inside of your hair, but you look back up when you heard his perfect laugh. You met his eyes, as his hands came up to your face, cupping your face in between his hands. You felt a kiss on the left side of your cheek, then the right side. Then a pair of soft lips on yours. Sweet and gentle. It made you feel… Like you meant something to him.