Preference #53- you make him sleep on the couch (part 1)

Rocky: "TOUCHDOWN! Did you see that??" Rocky jumped excitedly and shook the entire bed. He was watching the national championship game. Ellington was watching as well; he had him on speakerphone. "Rock stop moving." You grumbled. You were trying to go to sleep; you had to get up early for a flight in the morning. "Sorry babe." He said nonchalantly. You sighed. When it was football season, his mind was far from focused on you. He was silent for several minutes, long enough for you to begin dozing off again. "WHAT KIND OF CALL WAS THAT?!" he bellowed suddenly. You sat up, wide awake. You glared over at him . He turned his attention from the television back to you. He grinned sheepishly. You pointed to the door. "Out." You commanded. His grinned turned into a frown. "Oh come on (y/n)!" he pleaded. You shook your head and pulled his pillow out from under him; you tossed it towards the door, indicating the direction you wanted him to be moving. "Bye." You crossed your arms and continued staring him down. He sighed and got up, flipping the TV off as he moved towards the living room.

Ross: "Here's your pillow. Here's your blanket. Now, out!" You pushed Ross in the direction of the door. "Oh come on baby, I'm not even that sick." He complained. He turned around to face you. His nose was red and runny. The dark circles under his eyes made him look ten years older. "Ross you are that sick! Look at yourself." You turned him around slightly so he was facing the full length mirror in the corner of your bedroom. His expression changed when he saw his face. "Oh God, I look terrible." He commented. You nodded and began pushing him towards the door again. "See? Now out, before you make me sick too." He stepped out into the hallway and turned around to face you. "Kiss goodnight?" he asked hopefully, puckering his lips. You stretched up on your toes and kissed his cheek quickly. "Goodnight Ross." You said, shutting the door. You heard him grumbling to himself as he made his way down the hallway to the living room couch.

Don't forget to comment and vote and don't forget to check out my guess the song book It will mean a lot to me.

Question: What is your favorite Austin & Ally song?

Answer: Steal Your Heart

Comment your answer