Chapter 6: Pull my Devil Trigger

Start from the beginning

Kokabiel: "Yes. White hair, Red coat and has an enormous sword along with 2 guns. The Sparda!"

Rias's power began to grew along with her anger and it made her allies worry.

Rias: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"

Kokabiel: "Hahahaha! The bastard just went to my lair and started to kill some of my men. So when he came to face me, he didn't stand a chance. So I gave him a quick death by impaling him in the cross with his own sword in the chest. HAHAHAHA! Here, allow me to show to all of you."

He created a giant hologram in his hand and it shows that Y/n is chained in the cross with the Devil Sword Dante impaled on his chest.

(Replace  Rebellion with the Devil Sword Dante)

Everyone from the ORC even Xenovia were shock to see Y/n's lifeless body chained in the cross. 

Rias: "YOU BASTARD!"

She gathered all of her power into a ball of destruction and it made 10x more stronger than before. She threw it at Kokabiel and it exploded upon impact. When the smoke clears, Kokabiel used his wings as a shield to minimized the damage.

Issei: "No way! H-He blocked it?!"

Xenovia: "Even with all that power...."

Kokabiel: "That was even more powerful than before. If I haven't block that, it would do a serious damage to me."

Rias: "D-Damn it!"

She was about to fall on the ground due to exhaustion but Akeno was able to catch her.

Kokabiel: "Seems your last attack drained you. I'll make your death quick as payment for your entertainment."

He created many spear of light and throw all of the to Rias and Akeno. The two of them closed their eyes and prepare for impact and remembering all the memories of there friends and families.

ORC: "PRESIDENT! AKENO!"

Then someone shoot all of the spear of light and destroying them.

???: "You know, that was the best nap I'd ever had."

Everyone looked towards at the mysterious silhouette at the destroyed Gym. He walked out of the smoke with his guns spinning on his hand and still has a smirk on his face.

???: "But still, it wasn't nice stabbing someone with a sword. Because you might piss them off."

Y/n put his guns back at his holster and everyone was relief to see him, especially Rias.

Asia: "Y/n-san!"

Koneko: "Y/n-senpai...."

Kiba: "Y/n-kun."

Rias(Tears): "Y/n, your alive! I'm so glad!"

Then they all just notice the his sword is still impaling his chest.