Chapter 6: Pull my Devil Trigger

Start from the beginning

Akeno: "It's Cerberus! The guard dog of the Underworld!"

Asia: "It's real?!"

Rias: "Everyone get ready!"

Kokabiel: "Hahaha! This will be entertaining."

Author's POV

Everyone battled Cerberus while Kokabiel is watching them from his throne.

Kokabiel: "Hahaha! This is truly entertaining. Valper, how's the merging coming along?"

Valper: "It will be done in a few more minutes, then it's ready."

Kokabiel: "Good, then I'll just enjoy the show for now."

He just enjoying watching them fight Cerberus while Rias and her Peerage is trying their best to beat it.

Issei: "These dogs are too tough!"

Rias: "Just keep hitting them Issei, until my Brother arrives!"

Issei is charging his Boosted Gear to give it to his allies. Koneko kicked one of the Cerberus away but it notice Asia hiding behind the tree so it went after her.

Issei: "Asia!"

Asia: "AAAHHHH!"

???: "Sword Birth!"

The Cerberus was about to pounce on her but it was immobilized by a swords came from the ground.

ORC: "Kiba!"

???: "I'm here to help too!"

Xenovia cut the immobilized Cerberus in half with her Excalibur of Destruction.

Rias: "I really hate to say it, but I'm glad you came."

Issei: "President, it's ready!"

Rias: "Right! Akeno."

Akeno: "Yes President!"

Issei transfer his power to Rias and Akeno. Akeno killed the last Cerberus with her empowered lightning while Rias shoot her empowered Power of Destruction at Kokabiel but he just bitch slap it away.

Kokabiel: "I'm impress, your Power of Destruction became powerful with the help of the Red Dragon Emperor. But I'm afraid that it won't do any good to me."

All of them were interrupted by the beam of light came from the merging Excalibur.

Valper: "Yes! It's a success! The Excalibur has been merge into one!"

Kokabiel: "Well done Valper."

Valper: "We only have 20 mins. to get out of this town until everything turned into ash."

Issei: "Y-Your going to destroy the town?!"

Xenovia: "That would make another Great War!"

Kokabiel: "That's the reason why I stole the Excalibur Fragments. We were about to win the last war, but that idiot Azazel force to retreat our troops! That's why I want another war, to finish it with my own hand!"

Rias: "You really are insane!"

Kokabiel: "Hahaha! No, no, no, Insane is going to fight someone when you know you are no match to them. Like that white haired bastard I killed earlier."

Everyone from the ORC including Xenovia were shock and curious of the white hair he killed.

Rias: "W-White hair?!"