Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris

Start from the beginning

"Sono così belli amore mio" I whispered. Cupping and massaging her other breast while  playing her other tits with my tongue. She emitted squeals of delight trying to control her loud moan. (They are so  beautiful my love)

Her moan was so enticingly hot  that can  make me  cum instantly.. I touch and kiss  every skin thats show leaving  marks that can stay for long. I lower down her bossom, giving heated kisses. Until I found her most precious part. I  trailed my finger on her lacey red thong. Sexy! I can smell her readiness, "So wet for me baby".

Her cheeks burned out with embarrassment, but I Soothe her with words and introduce her to the magic of  Foreplay. 

The  soles of her feet tingled from sustained arousal. With no patience I teared her undies  and throw it somewhere. She tried to hide her perfectly shaved jewels but, I showed  her hand and pin them.

I  gently  caress the precious  mound infront of me, felt her pinkish wetness and  I can smell its natural scent

I  gently  caress the precious  mound infront of me, felt her pinkish wetness and  I can smell its natural scent. Subtle, pungent and intoxicating but has pleasant scent that makes me delirious. I  insert one finger in her wetness. She become wild with excitement.  I can see her throwing up her head in the air, grasping air, biting her lips trying to hold on something and trying to restrain her incoherent moans. Shes under delirious state. Satisfaction on me because I'm the reason why shes on that state. "Euphoric state"

"Your so beautiful my kitten. Incredibile bagnato e così stretto amore mio" so I suck  like a hungry baby.
(unbelievable wet and so tight my love)

My hands gently caressed her back, her arms, her entire body.
"così splendida! So beautiful, Mia amore"continue pleasuring her more. I want her to beg, and cried my name.  While I kissing her exposed flesh I run my other hand beneath her  legs all the way up.. She hold on the bed cover and griping  like her life depends on them. Delicious moan escape from her mouth.

"Lorenzo, ahhhh!

"What do you want, Mia Amore?  I provoked. Playing her pinkish folds. But she didn't answer back, so I stop teasing her.
"I'M not giving you what you want, unless you beg for it kitten" I provoke.

"Lorenzo Montero, will you  continue what have you've been doing or else I will go out there grabing whoever the first Man I saw outside, asked him to do that fucking things for ME!!!
she yelled authoritatively or brusquely.

"Manache fankulo" cursing from what she utter. Punish her! I'm totally mad.
I grab her thighs roughly  making her legs apart. I plunge my tongue
into her precious jewels I fucking mouth her and I didn't stop until she  on her edge of orgasm. I want to hear her scream my name. I lick her, torture her I add one more finger plunge inside her. Victory is mine!
I obtain my puspose. She's trashing herself towards me, screaming loudly and begging for more.  Holding and pulling my head further with so much pleasure and delight appear in her face. She has her eyes closes and she bitting her lips harder.