Chapter 18 The final Decision

"When a person is protecting someone's truly special to them, they become as stronger as they can be"

Helooo Guys!!! Here I am again😊😊😁thanks so much 3k reads and 523votes!! Its a super duper amaizing experience from you guys❤️❤️ your all wonderful😍😘😘
From the bottom of my heart thank you so much 😊 😘😍😍😍😍😍
Here's an update hope you enjoy it,, please comments below so I know what you feel about the story!!! Its un edited chapter so please understand me😁😊❤️

Alexa's POV

I barely couldn't sleep last night. I keep on turning around on my bed, and every time I close my eyes many scenarios pop out on my mind. I gave up, I'm going to be insane if I still like this forever, I change my clothes and went downstairs, as I walk through the living room I heard a someone talking in the kitchen. 
"How could we get through of this Martha, my kids still studying in secondary and last year in college? How could I support them?

Yeah, Me either my mother needs a maintenance on her medicine and I'm what about my online studies?

I sneak outside the house, I just keep on running and jogging. Sweaty panting and too tired, I stop, holding my breath I looked around and I found myself in my favorite park when I was a kid. I decided to walk in the nearest bench to get rest but before I could step my foot, I felt dizzy and my foot get wobbly, I tried to grasp something to hold on but I ends up with nothing. My eyesight gets blurry and the next thing is all black.

"Huh!" I suddenly woken up and found myself in someone's room and bed, I quickly checked myself under the thick duvet I was completely shock and in rage of crying when I found my self wearing other cloth and its for man. I'm about to get out of my bed when I heard someone chuckle.

I look around and saw Lorenzo leaning on a wall trying to suppress his laugh.

"You? Why are you here?? Why I'm here? What have you done to me? I hurriedly attack and hit him but he just shielded my attack by his hand, and I just found myself wrapped by his grasp and realized that we're so close and I can feel his breathing.

"Sweetie I didn't do anything to you, yet but if you keep showing that lovely pair of legs I might loss  my control.

I check myself, the long Tshirt that I was wearing is being lifted up when I'm trying to hit him, its barely touch my knee so if I will raise my hands up its showing my underwear. I quickly get away from him feeling embarrassed. I feel my cheeks turn red.

"To answer your question, This is my house so I'm here Luckily, I found you laying in the park this morning, so I bought you here. He explained Your sweaty and wet so__"
I looked at him he has this smirk smile that I almost fall on it.

He's so handsome with his normal shirt and shorts his like a super model I never thought that he can be this attractive in his simple pair of clothes.His very tempting smile that makes my heart beat so fast. It's give me shivers in my guts.

"So Did you do... I mean You did changed me?" I asked for confirmation. But without looking at him, I totally ashamed and how I wish I could transported away from him.

He gave me a short laugh shake his head "Even If I tempted on the idea of changing you sweetie but I didn't I'm sorry to disappoint you I love my life. Base on your reaction while ago you almost wanted to kill someone my sweet kitten, he said conceitedly.

"I asked Mia to do it for you. He added, without breaking his eyes on me. I released the breath that I don't know I'm holding on as I looked on him. There something in his look that I don't figure out. Adoration. Fascination. Or is it Lust??