Chapter 7: Starting to build the dream

"Do not wait; the time will never be "Just Right," start where you stand and work with  whatever tool you may have. And better tools will be found as you go along." __ George Herbert'

Alexa's POV

After our family breakfast, Mom and Dad left to go to check on one of their hotels.
I left as well to meet Rafael Quezon, he was one of my old classmates in high school, he was one of the nice guy at school, he saw me at Facebook and we starting to keep on touch. They have a Cafeteria and Snack house near the school, its located in Albert West Academy, he's going to sell it to me, that's why He waited for me, his parents already at Australia where there live for good.

Darius my driver slash driver drop me to the address, my parents still insisted that Im not going anywhere without someone to accompany me.

I enter the cozy restaurant where I had agreed to meet Rafael with his girlfriend. I spot him sitting in the last table at the back of the restaurant, he stands up when he sees me.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" I say as I give him a friendly hug.

"It's fine! It's so nice to see you again!"He pulls out a chair for me.

"Alexa meet my beautiful girlfriend, Ana" Rafael says, pointing to a beautiful girl with long auburn hair. Her blue eyes sparkle in the dim lighting of the restaurant.

"Hi, its pleasure to meet you," She says holding out her hand, which I shake.

I smile, "you too Ana! I've heard so much great things about you!"

We talked about the price and the selling agreement of their  Cafeteria Snack house and Rafael considered that I can pay half of the amount and he said that I can just pay the other half when Everything is settled with my business. It's so kind of him. "Alexa I will just ask my lawyer to give you the transferred documents and some deed of sale to to be signed up to legalize everything. Maybe in 5 days," Rafael said.
"Sure, no problem" Anyway when do you leave Guys,?
"We already booked our tickets the End of this Month, but I still need to find a buyers in our old house." he answered.

The waiter came asking for our order, I order a salad and a fruit smoothie. While Rafael and Ana both order hamburgers and cokes. We chat for a long time, we talk about our memories of high school. Which makes Ana laugh, I also talk a lot with Ana and learn she is an interior designer. She is also an amazing artist, and she shows me some of her work.

After an hour of talking and eating we split the bill and go out separate way.s

-/-

I ask Darius to drop me Sarah's house and ask him to go home, I'm happy that this time he agreed with me.

Sarah has been my best friend since elementary school. She doesn't know that Im coming to visit her, I buzz on the intercom outside her house, and a woman answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Alexa, I am here to see Sarah." I say.

"Oh yes! Of course come in!"

I walk through the gates and I walk in, there's a beautiful lawn in front the door through the driveway. I look up at Sarah's house, It is a 2 story mansion with pillars out front. If you haven't realised, Sarah's family is loaded. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell, a second later Sarah opens the door with a squeal.

"Alex! OMG you're really here!" Sarah screams as she attacks me with a tight hug.

"Good to see you too Sarah!' I say, as she finally releases me from her hug. Sarah is really loud and outgoing, and I Iove her for that. She is also the complete opposite of me. Her hair goes down to her waist, it's long, black, and completely gorgeous! She's quite tall, with elfin features and a curvy shape.

She quickly invites me inside, we walk to the kitchen for snacks-- that's where I meet the woman I spoke to on the intercom. Gina, her private maid.

We spend the rest of the day together, we binge watch loads of films and eat lots of pizza and sweets. We even go swimming in her pool in the backyard! We order from pizza express that evening, and we both settle on an action film. We yell stuff at the characters and laugh throughout the whole film.

After Dinner, Sarah decided to make fun of me, like we always do when we are in High school, we always have sleep over after making our homework, she make my hair, nails and even put makeup on me. After doing everything and she satisfied with her work, she ask me to wear her beautiful sexy black dress and matching

 After doing everything and she satisfied with her work, she ask me to wear her beautiful sexy black dress and matching

black high heel shoes.

She also do herself and wear a beautiful maroon lacey dress  we decided continue our Girls Night escapades in one of the famous clubs in the City.