Prologue

Alexa just finished her final year in college, she finally get to see her parents after many years staying away and studying in New York University. She comes home happily and excitedly until she finds out something that changed her dreams and life. Her parents are in debt to the Multi Billionaire Monterro Family.

How could she accept the greatest challenge in her life??
What can she do to pay the debt?Can she make a way???
How can she pursue her greatest dream in life??

Lorenzo Monterro is the only son of the richest and wealthiest businessman in California. He's one of the sought bachelors in whole country.He is cold and arrogant never been serious to his life. Never do dating, relationships and hate commitment means a playboy. He's purpose in life is "Conquer all the Woman" he doesn't believe in love and marriage.

But when its comes to collect the debt  of  the Mclain Family, why does his parents involve him? He found this beautiful and most attractive young girl as a payment.

Can he find his way out to scape in his parents escapades thing??

How could he accept his fate that sealed without his consent???

And, what these Secret Deals all about that makes  their lifes upside down???

READ AND FiND OUT!!