Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires

"Success is Vehicle which is moves on "wheel"called HANDWORK but
  The journey is impossible without "fuel" called
SELF-CONFIDENCE

(Hi lovelies!!! Sorry for slow updates it's just that I got busy for a while,anyway here's is it!!!!!Enjoy😊
Please Please Please don't forget to punch that little star on the bottom, if you like it but if you don't please write a comment for me to know what you think!!! Thank you so much Guys...Dont forget to follow me and share my story!!! Loves you all Guys😘😘)
Note:UnEdited Chapter!!

Lorenzo's Pov

I was looking through the overwhelming and overlooking view outside my glass walled penthouse. I can see the beauty and busy city outside. My homely penthouse is very manly beautiful, with calmness and sophisticated touch. Its made of French white oak floors from natural materials and marble though out the open floor.

I'm at the top  floor of my biggest Penthouse that proudly stands in the middle of City, the Lorenzo Monterro Penthouse its has 1,200 feet high means the roof is overshadows the entire Empire Building in the City

I bought this property that describes like a shell and its my last year in college and started to build it up with impeccable taste. Its a glass walled made though the entire outside building.

In business there no age limit on when do you start to applied the ideas. The earlier the better, also considered how persistent and confident you are in planning a certain,specific and clear goal to be successful. Its my very first property at age 22. However, I did honestly ask assistance to my father that he grandly give and support me. Apart from that I pay him afterwards by working at the company after graduation.

I suddenly heard my phone ringing I quickly walked to my office where my phone is.

As I entered, I saw my phone vibrating on the top of my glass made table, I seat on my swivel chair while answering it. Its my Personal Secretary saying that a certain Mirasol Valdez is looking for me, even I give her a notes, that she needs keep me out from those bitches noses who's wants a relationship or second to be with me. Every woman that I've been with are all good for One night but this one is a bit persistent and it's really annoyed me sometimes,keeps on calling me on my phone,at home and keeps on going to my office like this time. I don't blame her. She's the longest girl that I hang out, maybe a weeks that why she kept on hounding  me.