Chapter 24 UNPLANNED SEX?

"it's awkward moment when a man falling in love with women and deny it all they could think and say is
" Holy Crap"

ALEXIA's point of view
(unedited chapter)

"That's it? I feel asleep that's why you bought me here?"

"That was so lame, Lorenzo.! you could just wake me up, instead you didn't! I'm leaving! I exclaimed.

"Okey. " he muttered. I was surprised that he didn't stop me.

"Don't blame me, when you're in the front page news tomorrow babe, he added. With cocky in his face!

I turned my back on him, but suddenly stopped I didn't have any clothes on. the thick blanket who I grabbed to cover my body but it barely enough to cover my exposed body. Luckily it's dark. Ashole

"Where are my clothes? I asked without looking back at him. I terrible pissed right now.

"It's in the washing" , he said like it was nothing.

" I need them" ! I demanded

Come on Alexia, it's just 2:Am in the morning, can we get back to sleep and talk this in the morning, you weary me last night, I don't have energy to get your clothes"he mumbled before settling back inside the think blanket.

"What? No! We did not have sex last night's? It couldn't be!!!

I heard him laugh, but didn't say anything. Later, I heard him snoring. I feel frustrated. I'm about to throw a pillow on his but I suddenly stopped when I saw how adorable he is on his sleep. I was mesmerized.

But, is it possible that I've done that "thing" last night? I remember when we stop in that cozy and expensive restaurant to eat. Even I was really against on it, he ordered all my favorite food, I realized how famished. I devour the food until the last bits.

I saw how Lorenzo shocked, I remembered he said "where those food go? You eat that much but you seem don't have fat in your body" he exclaimed. I just shrug. I'm really loves eating. Even in a stressful day, I can eat more than others can't.

After we've done, a waiters come later, give us a bottle of wine. I give Lorenzo a question look.

"It's for a celebration of your success" and it is complimentary from the owner" he said. He render me a glass half full of

Champaign. I was aloof. "just try a zip Alexia," he encourages.

Cheers!! For the beginning" he said and we both drank the liquor without him taking off his eyes on me.

"This is awesome" I compliments.
"yes, indeed! This is my first ever champagne that I made by myself" I made some but not as good of this brand.

It's taste good and sweet it's the first and best ever Vine that I tried. It's a bit bitter but it's bearable, the sweetness is still overtaken the bitterness.

Did you just said, this Vine is your? And you said while back that "it's complimentary of the owner" meaning this restaurant is your Lorenzo?" I exclaimed. Very surprised. He refill my glass before he answered back.

"Basically, yes and no!
My best friend is the owner, and I'm a co owner. I'm very busy in my lifestyle but I have a lot of sources especially money. He has a passion so I invest and He's played it.

I just there, listening but half of my attention is drinking more than I shouldn't.
I even remember filling up my own glass until I can't remember what happened next.