Chapter 25: "Will You Marry Me?

"This is very slow to all who wait. Very

fast for those who scared. Too long to

those who lament. Very short for those

who celebrate.

But for those who LOVE,

Time is Eternal

by Shakespeare

ALEXIA's POV
(unedited chapter)

I'm already late, but it's seems like no one cares if I'm not coming or not, the Cafe is on it busiest time. My staff greeted me. In a way to my office I meet Trisha, holding bunch of papers.

"I thought you're not coming today? We received a message from you, saying you're not feeling well". She informed.

"Oh yeah, but I feel better now." I denied. But, I didn't sent any msg like that. He opened my phone, nosy jerk!

"Alexia, you know that you can trust us Okey? Were not letting you down, everyone of us here in café?" Trisha rebuked.

"I know that, Trish! That why I'm so lucky to have you all," ! I said sincerely.

"Good! Anyway atleast your here, I got some requests from all our clients, list of stock and what we need and many more, study them. I'll go check if blumber is arrived.i got a complain this morning. one dish washer need fix. Because it doesn't function properly."she says.

Holding a bunch of files, I went to my office. I remember that it's his birthday this coming Monday., but I need to focus and get back to work. I want to be physically and mentally present. I set aside the thought of Lorenzo.

I work like forever, I didn't even notice the time until Bea brings me some lunch. it was 3 pm in the afternoon. After I ate I went to the kitchen to gets some air and stretch. It's tiring to just seat and do paperwork.

I approached everyone, if they had some issues or problems with their work. Good to know that they are all good and happy. I helped take some order and bring to the table. I ask them how's the service and even the food they have. The food makes them curious and it's always new.

I was Overjoyed when our costomer are giving us a satisfactory remarks. With their constant taking and uploading video or pictures of what their having, our Cafe gain more costomers. They all enjoy and loves the food and even their convenience on the café, we always make sure that the changes of the place from time to time will be a great impacts especially for millennial.

I walk through the kitchen. I want talk with chef Mark, he quite busy with his two assistant. I took an apron and started to garnish the salmon depending on the pic in the menus. We're taking about hiring another chef. Mark is single guy who's spend his life in cooking I known him since I was just in high school. He's a good guy and a chef who works with my friend Rafael's parents who I bought this place. Mark called me while he's taking an advance cooking lessons in Madrid. He asked me what I plan to do and we agreed that I'm going to hire him when everything is done.

"Alexia I can still manage everything, as you can see? You can't get rid of me here you know? He complained.

"Of course not Mark, your my asset, the life of this Cafe, look at those happy faces f all our costumer just looking on your creations, their happiness is in your hands, how could I ever get rid of you!! You're the best!! I exclaimed.