Chapter 10

Third person pov

Pearl like tears spill out of Jimin's eyes and roll down his cheeks as he reads Boyoung's diary. Previously even though he was mourning the loss of his sister, he was also angry and disappointed because of what she did with Jungkook. But the diary opens his mind to her point of view and now he curses himself because he hadn't been a good brother to her.

He hadn't understood what she went through in her life. He had not been there when she had needed her brother the most. No reason can justify infidelity, but Boyoung had not chosen that path selfishly. She had gone through a lot, both physically and mentally and Jimin had been oblivious to it. Now Jimin could only feel pity for his sister's fate.

Jimin's pov

I can't believe I have been such a useless brother. I can't change anything about it now. This is partially Jungkook's fault too, though he didn't do anything knowingly. Now I have a huge responsibility. I couldn't be a good brother when Boyoungie was alive. Atleast now I have to remove the hatred on her from people's mind.

After reading the diary, I close it and lay it on the table by my side. I wipe my tears away and think about my next course of action. There was a lot of information about Minho in Boyoung's diary. He had given her support when I was oblivious to her worry. Boyoung had also mentioned about Minho's husband Taehyung.

By her words, he seems to be a good person. But this Taehyung would also be cursing my sister for being cunning and destroying his family, wouldn't he? I have to clear that misunderstanding first. There are some things in the diary which concern Taehyung and it is necessary for this person to understand the reason behind whatever happened.

Like me, Taehyung would also be confused about why and where his life went wrong. He definitely has the right to know about his husband's past. So I decide to give this diary to Taehyung instead of Jungkook, because knowing Jungkook he would probably burn this diary without even reading. I turn the diary's last page where Minho's address was noted down.

Taehyung's pov

After I decide to visit Minho's company I immediately say my goodbyes to my hyungs and return to our...no...its no longer ours I suppose...it is only my house hereafter. I return to my house feeling lonelier than ever. A long sigh escapes my lips as I unlock the door. Memories of when I opened this door for the first time when we were newly married flashes through my mind. I shake my head and clear off my thoughts. This is not the time to recall the past again.

I get to work. The reason I came here is because I want to check if there are any documents related to the company and the debts in the house. Though we were a married couple, I have never gone through Minho's things without his permission. We respected each others privacy in that way. But now as need arises I rummage through the documents in his office room. I find a few files regarding some partnership with a flower boutique. There is nothing else. So I decide to take that file and go to the company.

I would ask the staff for any other information. As I prepare to leave, I hear a knock on my front door. There is no one who would visit me here at this time. So I open the door hesitantly to see a man fidgeting nervously with a small bag in his hands. I do not recognise him. He doesn't say anything and just looks at me with a sorrowful expression.

I ask, "Uhmm, excuse me? Do I know you?"

"Oh! Sorry! Hello. My Name in Park Jimin. Iam sorry for showing up without previous notice. I want to talk to you about your husband Minho"

"About Minho? How do you know him?"

"I don't know him personally. Iam actually Boyoung's brother"