Chapter 1

Third person pov

Jungkook shifted on his bed as the sunlight hit his face. He tapped the space next to him sleepily not finding his wife there. He slowly opened his eyes blinking rapidly to adjust to the brightness in the room. The clock on the wall read 7.00 am. Jungkook wondered why his wife was up so early since it was the weekend and she didn't have to go to the boutique today.

Just then he remembered, she had told him yesterday night that she had to go to a wedding event in the nearby city. The flower decorations for the wedding were her responsibility. It was a work related travel and she would return only by day after tomorrow.

Jungkook let out a sigh because he had wanted to enjoy the weekend with his cute wife. Being the Co- CEO of Jeon corp., was not an easy job and he rarely got the weekends free. This was one such rare weekend, but it would be no fun because the love of his life was leaving him for her work. Initially Jungkook was against her running a boutique because he didn't want her attention distracted from him. But he had to finally give in when she used her puppy eyes on him. Who could say no to those eyes?

As Jungkook lay lazily on the bed in his own thoughts Boyoung emerged from the dressing room ready to leave for her trip. Jungkook immediately jumped up from the bed and went to her, and held her in a tight hug, "Good morning, baby".

Boyoung's pov

My plan to leave early without waking Jungkook had failed. When he held me in a hug, i could no longer find comfort in it unlike until 3 months ago. I slowly take his hands off me and move away pretending to pack my bag. He whines, "You look so beautiful today. I will miss you". These words which used to send tingles through me, no longer hold any value. It has been that way since that fateful day when our relationship started crumbling. But he hasn't realised it yet and let it stay thay way for now. Because ignorance is bliss and eventhough iam filled with guilt and not happy right now, i want my childhood bestfriend to be happy. I ignore his whining and continue packing. He follows me around the room trying to convince me to stay home.

When iam about to put my personal diary into my bag, he suddenly plucks it from my hand. "Baby, if you are not going to spend time with me then iam not going to give your diary back. Iam gonna read it"

I hate it when he does that. My diary contains my pain and secrets which are not for his eyes. "Give it back Jungoo. How many times have i told you that it is my personal. Please give me my space", i say with my hurt showing on my face. He immediately gives the diary back when he sees my face. "I have known you since i was 5 and you are now holding secrets from me. Is there anything that I don't know about you?", he pouted.

I quickly divert the topic. "I'm gonna be late for the flight Jungoo. Take care. Don't drink much if incase you decide to hangout with Jimin. I will have my breakfast at the airport lounge. Bye". With that i take my luggage and and turn to head towards the door. He pulls my arms and holds me close to him, "I love you baby". I reply with a "I love you too", eventhough my heart knows that those are only empty words at this point.

I leave the house and get into the car, finally letting out my sigh. Guilt consumed me for lying to my husband. But when i thought about the only person in whom i could find solace, guilt disappeared and i could'nt help but smile at the thought of him. After a long time iam gonna spend 2 full days with him.

Jungkook's pov

Was it me being sleepy, or was my baby looking extra nervous today. If i think about it, she has been a little distant from me since the past 2 months. She commits herself to a lot of work which leaves her with sparsely any time for me. She has been out of town a lot lately too. But I wonder what secret she has written in that diary though. Why would'nt she let me see it. I haven't kept any secrets from her. But i trust my baby. She would tell me when the time is right. God, iam gonna miss her a lot in these 2 days. Meanwhile let me call that chubby mochi Jimin and see if he is free. I need to kill my time somehow.

I take my phone to make the call when my brother Hoseok calls me. I pick up the call with a sigh. "Hello". "Kook, there is an emergency in our company. Some of our designs for the next fashion exhibit have been released by our rival company in their website". " Aish hyung, why does it have to be on the weekend of all days. Can't this problem be solved on Monday". "Kook, get your lazy ass here right now. These designs are important. The exhibit is next week. We don't have much time. I want you to be in the company in 30 minutes". "Ok hyung. I'll be there". With that i hang up the call and go to get ready. There goes my weekend.

Author's note

Taehyung's character will be introduced in next chapter.
I know the standard of writing is below average. But i will try to improve.
Please vote and leave your valuable comments on what you think about the story line.