Chapter 2

Third person pov

It was 7.00 am in the morning. Taehyung sat in the balcony of his room feeling the fresh morning air, though he was sulking inside. Why you may ask? It was because his beloved huband Minho had to go on a worktrip on a weekend. He could'nt sleep the entire night just thinking about it. Taehyung was a cuddly and clingy person. His cute childlike innocence was his charm. He loved his husband more than anything in this world. Even his brother Namjoon and motherlike brother-in-law Seokjin were second to him. Taehyung and Minho dated for a year and then got married only last year.

Taehyung was a happy go lucky person who did'nt care about anything in the world. He was always cared for and protected by others, first his parents, then his brother, then his friend yoongi and now Minho. Minho was a really caring guy. He provided Taehyung with whatever he wanted. But the only negative about him was that he stresses a lot about his work. And recently he has been taking up lots of work in outstations and is always travelling out of town which leaves him little time to spend with him.

Minho was taking a bath and Taehyung was rummaging through the cupboard in search of his new bracelet which he had purchased last week. Just then he found a small ring box hidden under Minho's shirts.

Minho's pov

When i go out of the bathroom I see that Taehyung is still standing in the balcony. I dress up and go towards him to inform him that i will be leaving. On hearing my footsteps he turns towards me happily and stretches his left hand forward. I am shocked to see the diamond ring shining in his finger. I had not bought that ring for him though. It was for someone who had become really special to me in a short time. "I did not expect that you were planning such a sweet surprise for me. Thank you, honey", Tae said placing a small kiss on my lips.

How could I ever explain to him that the ring was not meant for him. Tae was always the one for little romantic gestures. He loved surprises. I feel guilt rising within me. I can't see him sad. So i let it be. I give him a quick hug "Anything for you".

Taehyung's pov

I wave bye to my sweet husband and stand by the door until his cab disappears. As his cab moves farther away from me i feel an uneasy feeling rise in me. I feel as if something is gonna go wrong. I try to ignore the feeling and to cheerup the mood i make a call to Jin hyung.

As usual Jin hyung over reacts on the phone call, "How could he leave my poor baby alone for 2 whole days? Iam gonna beat some sense into him when he comes back". Jin is the friendliest person one could ever meet. But for some unknown reason he does'nt seem to like Minho much. "Hyung, iam not a child. I can take care of myself. Please don't talk about Minho like that. He is working hard for my sake. He loves me a lot", I say. "Ok. Whatever you say. As long as you are happy iam okay. But you better come to our home for the weekend" he says. I sigh. I can never win against Jin hyung.

Exactly 30 minutes later and iam ringing the doorbell. Joonie hyung opens the door and a mouth watering smell of freshly baked strawberry cake wafts through the air. He opens his arms for a hug but i ignore it right away and head straight towards the kitchen. He keeps up beside me faking a hurt expression, "I never thought there would come a day when you would ignore me for a piece of cake" I hear him say. "Cake before hyung anyday", I laugh.

I devoured the cake happily while Jin hyung pampered me with his cooking. "Aww! My baby! You have lost a lot of weight in the 1 week since i last saw you. Don't you eat properly at all", Jin hyung fusses over me. I roll my eyes, "I eat well. Don't worry Mom".

Jin's pov

I really am fussing too much huh? But i don't mind. Tae is my little baby and he will always be. When i met him first he was only 17. He used to regularly drop by the cafe which i run for his favourite strawberry cake. I took an instant liking to him. 1 year later his mom and dad succumbed to a mysterious fever and lost their lives. Tae looked like a lost child. That was when i met Joonie and we started dating. I became a mother figure to tae though Iam only 4 years elder than him. I will never let anyone hurt my precious little bub. He is too innocent for his own good. And i din't like Minho at first but i had no choice since Tae loved him so much. I just hope he never hurts my Tae in the future, else iam gonna kill him.

While Iam lost in my thoughts I hear a loud thud. I turn around to a horrific sight. The cake which i spent hours in making was now splattered all over the floor. By the side stood Namjoon himself half splattered with the cake with a guilty expression on his face. On the way to placing the remaining cake in the fridge Joon had somehow managed to drop it. Am I surprised? Ofcourse not. Why did I even marry such a clumsy man!! I must definitely be stupid. When i was regretting my life choices i heard a loud laugh from Tae. That brings a bright smile on my face. Eventhough he didn't show it, I knew he was sad because of Minho leaving. A cake is definitely not worth more than his smile. Though Iam gonna scold Joonie later, for now I let it slide and enjoy the happy moment.

 Though Iam gonna scold Joonie later, for now I let it slide and enjoy the happy moment

We luv a happy family uwu😀