Chapter 11

This one is a little long sorry 🤦🏽‍♀️ I ain't wanna drag this trip out too much longer.
________________________
Morning

I woke up still on the phone with Jason. We fell asleep on FaceTime like we were teenagers or something. I ended the call and started doing my hygiene. It was day 2 in Miami I was having fun. But I wasn't really feeling Delilah, I don't know I guess she rubbed me off the wrong way.

I walk out my room to Latara's to tell her a plan I had.

*knock* *knock*

I knock on Lataras door until she told me to come in. She had just got out the shower. Brushing her teeth in her bathroom.

"Hey Girl. I was just coming to purpose my idea" I say sitting on the counter.

"Mhm?"

"Well I was thinking we could Cook breakfast for Teyana for her birthday and get some balloons and a cake."

"Aww girl that'll be sweet. I'm down."

"Okay I guess I should ask Delilah too."

"Yea."

I leave her room heading to Delilah's room.

*knock* *knock*

"Ugghhh come in."

She was still laying in bed.

"Hey girl I came in here to ask if you wanted to be apart of me and lataras little plan to surprise T with a breakfast and cake. You know birthday stuff like that."

"Um I'm not really interested." She says turning over.

"Oh okay. Sorry for bothering you"

Wow Teyana invited this bitch to her birthday trip and she acting like that?

I go spill the tea to Latara. Then we start getting ready. I put on some leggings and a pink shirt. We call a Uber and head to a highly rated bakery to order her a cake. We got a cupcake and a cake for the club or restaurant we were going to. They were really nice and made the cake on short notice. We also go to Walmart and get all the ingredients to make breakfast tomorrow. When we arrive back to the Airbnb Teyana wanted to go swimming so we got in our bathing suits and left for the pool and the beach. Delilah didn't want to come.

 Delilah didn't want to come