Chapter 6

Teyana gassed me to dance with one of the twins while she danced with the other. I was drunk but not drunk enough. We soon went to sit on the couch, and just talked . "What's your name?" One of the twins ask "Jaz'lyn, how about you?" "Derrick" he replies
It was kinda awkward so i asked him to dance again.

We're dancing , he was grinding behind me. Then I notice Teyana coming toward me saying "Bitch he's here , but don't make it obvious" she says "who?" I ask "your neighbor and he's watching you" I turn to see him sitting on the couch starring me down. Teyana leaves so I continued dancing on Derrick. While Jason was still watching me.

I turned around kissing Derrick

I turned around kissing Derrick. Just to see how Jason would react. He said we were just friends so I ain't see the big deal. "Wanna come to my place?" Derrick asks "yea" I reply I know why he Invited me over and I didn't care. "Alright lemme get my brother." I follow him to get Teyana and His brother they were making out in the bathroom. "Aye Darian I'm finna bounce wid shorty!" Derrick says

I lead him outside walking right past Jason. Derrick called a Uber. But until then we jus stood outside making out I was grabbing his dick through his joggers and could tell he was hard.
"Aye what the fuck Jaz" Jason says as he's pulling me off Derrick "What the hell?" "Why the fuck you all on him for?" "What you mean? I can be on whoever I want I'm single" "I thought we was working on stuff" he says " Nahh you said you ain't want no relationship therefore , I can fuck who I want." Just as I say that the Uber arrives. Derrick hops in , just as soon as I'm getting ready to get in the Uber Jason picks me up over his shoulder and walks away. I was screaming and hollering "PUT ME DOWN"  he didn't say a word. He jus put me in the backseat. And he got in the front. We sat in silence for about five minutes before he says "now what the fuck is your problem?" "YOU , YOURE MY FUCKING PROBLEM!!! YOU SAY WERE NOT TOGETHER BUT I CANT SLEEP WITH WHO I WANT" "lower your fucking voice" "NAHH TAKE ME HOME" " I said lower you're fucking voice" he says "I'm not sure what I want" he adds I say nothing "fuck it let's be together , because seeing you with somebody else pisses me off" "nah you don't get to choose when you wanna be in relationship. I asked you , you declined. The offer has expired" I say with my attitude sitting in the backseat with my arms crossed. He looks back at me laughing. Little did he know I was serious. He drives me back home.

I went straight to my apartment and showered. I knew I liked him. I liked how strong he was. I liked how he put me in my place. I don't know It was something about him. I put on some shorts and a wife beaters and went to sleep.

I woke up moaning with my legs in the air and Jason in between them. I was shocked on how he got in here but I didnt mind because it felt so good. He slowly started stroking his dick inside me. He was moaning louder than before. I let him put in all the work. I deserved it. He came all inside me. I got up to shower. And came back and he was still here. I put on some leggings and the matching shirt. He was still laying in the bed. "Here" he says throwing me a plan b and a bottle of water "thanks , with yo disrespectful ass." " you wasn't saying that earlier" he says I smile "whatever, I'll be right back" "where you going?" He asks " my other nigga house" I say as I run out the door he texts me "keep playing,where you going" I left him on read. I was actually going grocery shopping and decor shopping for my apartment.