Chapter 4

Fast forward

Me and Jason became friends he kept the key I gave him and would come when ever he wanted , I didn't mind.

Teyana and I became closer too we sometime go to clubs whenever we are free.

Today I wanna go to Aunt Jen's to get the rest of my things. I asked Jason if he'd help me get my things and he did. I still have my key so I just walked in. He helped me grab the rest of my clothes and stuff. I went to her room just to check and see if she was there and to my surprise she was but she was hungover or still drunk I grabbed her a Aleve popped it into her mouth with some water. She says softly " I love you Jaz. You're just like your mother" which warmed my heart hearing how sweet my mommy was. "I wanna give you something. It was something I wanted to give you in person" she says as she gets up to go to the top of her closet and pulls out a box it was all my moms things. I bursted out in tears. Why'd she wait so long? I asked myself she then pulls out an big yellow envelope with that had a new Range Rover key inside with all the documents for it. "It's yours" she says I just hug her tightly never wanting to let go. It was deeper than the car it was my moms belongings. Thats something I always wondered about. I run in the living room showing Jason the keys to my new whip. I do a little happy dance he laughs.

I told my aunt that I would call her later so that we could eat dinner. Saturday's were my free days and I wanted to spend it with her. She said she would love to meet up and eat with me. I was so excited.

Jason was pretty much staying with me during the day.

I later went home and started decorating my apartment with the little decorations I had. Jason helped me , when I say helped i mean sit on the couch or my bed on his phone. While decorating I told him my life story. And how I never spent quality time with her. I called around 5 and asked if we're still on for our "date" and she said yea so I started getting ready.

I began straightening my hair and adding clips to it. I put on a orange shirt with all black pants with black and orange bratz like boots with my accessories.

So by the time I was done , it was time to go

So by the time I was done , it was time to go. I texted her

J: I'm otw!
Jen: ok baby I'm still coming jus gonna be running late . Luv u
J:I love you too

I sat and waited for hours she was a no show. I called and texted , and nothing. I called Jason to let him know she flaked

Jaz:Hey
Jason: yea wassup
Jaz: she ain't show up (sniffs)
Jason:I know you ain't crying
Jaz: What ? No allergies
Jason:ight bet
*facetime call rings from Jason*
My eyes were puffy and red and my makeup was slightly ruined.
Jason:If it make you feel better I'll come and eat with you but only if you pay
I laugh
Jaz: yea I'd like that. Let's go to chipotle. Bring some foundation and powder so I can fix my makeup.
Jason:ight I'll see if I can figure out what the fuck it is.
*call ends*

*phone dings* TextJason: Change of plans lemme pick us up some chipotle and we go to the movies and we sneak the food in yo purse

*phone dings*
Text
Jason: Change of plans lemme pick us up some chipotle and we go to the movies and we sneak the food in yo purse.
Jaz: bet
Jason: so you stealin my slang wtf

I meet him there and he puts our food in my purse and we watch a movie. We was lowkey flirting the whole time. I think I like him !